Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Acid Wash Girls (BTW Outtake Snippet)

Featured Posts

holy scheisse

Every word she says in this "demo" can be pieced together by various pitched acapellas lol so I'm skeptical 

I'm -- from Judas chorus 

Fashion -- bad romance 

Music -- dance in the dark 

Groove -- starstruck

Baby, -- Born this way 

I was made -- fashion of his love )

Move - bad romance

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antpats2
13 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Every word she says in this "demo" can be pieced together by various pitched acapellas lol so I'm skeptical 

I'm -- from Judas chorus 

Fashion -- bad romance 

Music -- dance in the dark 

Groove -- starstruck

Baby, -- Born this way 

I was made -- fashion of his love )

Move - bad romance

She says I Am, not I’m 

fashion in BR has multiple vocal layers 

She says music in a different way 

groove is heavily autotuned in Starstruck 

baby is sung as “bay e beh” in BTW while here it’s “bay bee” 

i was made is sung in a higher tone and different melody 

she says TO move here not just move 

in conclusion it’s just such a stretch that this person got the clean acapellas of every song and cut out particular words and magically edited it to flow and sound like a regular melody all in one monotone voice.. you just can’t do that with it sounding this clean and natural lol it just is real, we’ve got another snippet now too which is probably in this thread somewhere or has it’s own 

holy scheisse
11 minutes ago, antpats2 said:

She says I Am, not I’m 

fashion in BR has multiple vocal layers 

She says music in a different way 

groove is heavily autotuned in Starstruck 

baby is sung as “bay e beh” in BTW while here it’s “bay bee” 

i was made is sung in a higher tone and different melody 

she says TO move here not just move 

in conclusion it’s just such a stretch that this person got the clean acapellas of every song and cut out particular words and magically edited it to flow and sound like a regular melody all in one monotone voice.. you just can’t do that with it sounding this clean and natural lol it just is real, we’ve got another snippet now too which is probably in this thread somewhere or has it’s own 

The Judas isolated vocals go i-yam

Fashion could be taken from the song fashion itself, or fashion!, Or fashion of his love,

No she doesn't. Find your freedom in the MUSIC sounds exactly the same 

(Rejoice and love yourself today, cause BABY, you were born this way) is bay-bee

You can take "to" from ANY song with "to" in it. 

There are programs where you can alter pitches aka how people like Rihanna and Selena Gomez can sing melodies on a studio track and never reproduce them in them in real life

Here's somebody using melodyne which is the program I use to play with remixing and touching  vocals 

It's really not that hard. You crop acapellas (official acapellas are all over the internet) and then you pitch them. 

Mr Peeps
2 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

Fashion could be taken from the song fashion itself, or fashion!, Or fashion of his love,

(Rejoice and love yourself today, cause BABY, you were born this way) is bay-bee

There are programs where you can alter pitches aka how people like Rihanna and Selena Gomez can sing melodies on a studio track and never reproduce them in them in real life

Here's somebody using melodyne which is the program I use to play with remixing and touching  vocals 

It's really not that hard. You crop acapellas (official acapellas are all over the internet) and then you pitch them. 

Still, everything in the leak sounds correct. If you take random snippets from every song every word is gonna have different volume/expression and stuff so even if you edit it with melodyne (which i tried and honey that was :awkney:) + The breaths she takes before the words are correct as wel and Diamond Heart has leaked multiple stuff he's reliable. He posted Praying studio acapella and demo snippet

holy scheisse
46 minutes ago, Mr Peeps said:

Still, everything in the leak sounds correct. If you take random snippets from every song every word is gonna have different volume/expression and stuff so even if you edit it with melodyne (which i tried and honey that was :awkney:) + The breaths she takes before the words are correct as wel and Diamond Heart has leaked multiple stuff he's reliable. He posted Praying studio acapella and demo snippet

I don't hear any breaths except before the "I am"'s perhaps your attempt with melodyne was bad because you aren't a professional?

Volume ? No problem, lower or raise it. 

"Expression"? No problem, pitch correct it

:bon: :gaycat:

Mr Peeps
3 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

I don't hear any breaths except before the "I am"'s perhaps your attempt with melodyne was bad because you aren't a professional?

Volume ? No problem, lower or raise it. 

"Expression"? No problem, pitch correct it

:bon: :gaycat:

To make melodyne sound legit as lead vocals it’s not that simple. + some random guy made it. Professional who? & my remake stuff is being passed on as official by many people so idk about my professionality :classy:

antpats2
7 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

I have great knowledge of Melodyne as I’ve used it before extensively. You simply cannot get different clips of vocals throughout her entire career and alter them to one pitch so that they all sound monotone like that while still flowing and sounding natural 

her voice has changed a lot throughout her career as she’s grown and matured and thus definitely sounds like her BTW voice, not different clips of her voice from the 3 previous years of when this was supposedly made some of which have heavy auto tune or several vocal layers already 

trust me, this ones real. Unless you actually know how difficult or impossible it is to make something like that so clean it can be easy to assume that someone just made it and that it’s fake 

and this time it isn’t 

Luke78619

I actually think @Holy Scheibe is right, if a "leak" isnt 100% a leak, then its most likely fake. We can tell that the Shut Up leaks and the rest are real, but with these, not so much. Plus, the instrumental is kind of one of those "I'm gonna try and make it sound like an outtake" fake instrumentals that are on YouTube. If it turns out to be real, then I'll Shut Up.mp3 but for now I don't think either are real because they sound so similar to already produced songs

plus, I'm not even sure if it's a real title, we have no actual proof 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

8 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

hi professional! make your own acapella and compare it to the leak! 🙈

Gagaloo911

Not these essays being written over a silly fake leak that doesn't mean anything :ladyhaha:

Heartofdiamonds
4 hours ago, ACT2 said:

i know that u made that 

I didn’t but whatever... believe what you want 

21 hours ago, Heartofdiamonds said:

this sounds nothing like the first two leaks, this one sounds like they took a sample from an interview then put it over the first snippet's baking, not to mention it has diamond heart Dimitri's watermark on it, i don't know about the validity of the first two but this is definitely a fake 

4 hours ago, Heartofdiamonds said:

I didn’t but whatever... believe what you want 

you posted this around the exact same time that audio was posted hun

SgUEwdBRSS6FDDA2bHZD0Q.png

uqNoPucqRXGt7IQazgd-iQ.png

Archived