Joanne Certified Platinum, Gaga reacts

gag

Featured Posts

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HiddenWeirdo
45 minutes ago, Kara Brasil said:

Rihanna's ANTI is about to be 4xP; Bey, Bruno, Abel, all certified weeks after their release.... All used to be her peers. Gaga needed a Halftime Show, a documentary and 12 months to do it. She's obviously not on their league anymore, which is fine, It just burst my bubble and I can't live in denial anymore lol.

You can't live in denial anymore? You poor little thing should do research on WHY Anti was certified within the first week.

I don't get why there has to be at least one idiot in this thread EVERYTIME Gaga earns something good. It's like someone needs to undervalue her efforts and achievements by comparing her to those generic (and let's be honest) boring "stars".

she's on a different league, honey. 

You and your negativity should sht the fck up.

Jennie Kim

:awkney: The amount of delusion, poor liddos

YeehawKylie

My favorite Lady Gaga album. So proud that it has become such a focal point to her career. This era has been such a joy, honestly. Great performances/promotion, good single choices, amazing aesthetics, and a Top 10 hit and platinum album to please the little chartsters. Joanne is such a great album, a collection of songs for each road block or celebration in life. Truly a collection of some of her finest works. I couldn’t be happier for the album! 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Kara Brasil said:

Who is more delusional, us or someone who came on a pop forum to rain on other people's parade because they think someone else's "failure" in the entertainment industry matter in the great scheme of life? :oprah: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

TimisaMonster

You're selling me a million copies to go platinum! :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

freebit

I was not expecting Interscope to come through after ignoring AP's platinum status. :giveup::diane: 

48 minutes ago, Kara Brasil said:

We can't stay acting like streaming is a 'problem', the industry has changed, streaming is legit and is here to stay. This fanbase will soon use The Fame's  Diamond certification as a receipt for the next millenium and it's only doing that because of streaming. We can't pick and choose when streaming is bad/good because it benefits our fave.

Why did you expect a rock and folk-influenced pop album to do amazing on streaming?  Especially when she had only two singles to help her SPS? One of which, bombed.

Bey, The Weeknd, Kendrick, Rihanna etc. all released R&B and rap albums. The audiences of R&B and rap have moved over to streaming and are the dominant force on all streaming platforms, thus they will experience far more success in that area. Her tour has done extremely well, and for the first time in her career she was able to play stadiums in her home country. You can either be happy for her, or take your concern trolling somewhere else. 

Married the Night
1 hour ago, Arturo said:

Sis aren't you a chartster? We've been waiting for it to go Platinum sometime in October over on the charts thread. It came like 2 weeks earlier than we predicted.

I just don’t post here very often anymore. I used to be OBSESSED. I thought she was just over 600,000. I thought she was nowhere near platinum. #badfan

EDIT: I thought ARTPOP was in the same boat...

Arturo
10 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

I just don’t post here very often anymore. I used to be OBSESSED. I thought she was just over 600,000. I thought she was nowhere near platinum. #badfan

EDIT: I thought ARTPOP was in the same boat...

It's at 582,000 pure sales as of this week.

Married the Night
8 minutes ago, Arturo said:

It's at 582,000 pure sales as of this week.

But with streaming, platinum. Right?

LIKELADYAGAGA
1 hour ago, Kara Brasil said:

I like how you think that Gaga isn't one of the biggest people in the industry right now... can you just look at her latest tour numbers really quick and come back to this thread? 

Archived