Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Ready For It Teaser

Pretty Savage

Featured Posts

Anastasia
On 2017-10-23 at 10:25 AM, Supersonic said:

One day she's as flat as bread the other day she has literal church bells on her chest. I thought she had a boob job in the past but her breast size has been WILDLY fluctuating even within eras

2013 + 2011

Taylor-Swift-boob-job.png

28CCDF5100000578-3657474-image-m-4_14667

3793FDEB00000578-0-image-a-33_1472172307

It's a mediacal mystery to me.

Bras can be magical things :ladyhaha:

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 24/10/2017 at 2:58 PM, StrawberryBlond said:

That's the answer I usually get - she's the one in control of the image, so it's fine. But I've never understood that mentality. If you don't want to display yourself naked, as Taylor has said before, then you won't make that choice. Obviously, when someone presents you like that without your consent, it's worse, but if you never wanted that for yourself, you'd never do it as some sort of "answer back." If you say you don't do nudity, you don't do it, it's that simple. Feminism gets a bit confused here. If she was that concerned about her bellybutton being seen, she wouldn't have done this. She's being contradictory and a hypocrite.

But she said she never wanted to do nudity, that's the point. Why change her mind now? Publicity? Attention? Notoriety? I've got no problem with Gaga, Rihanna, Katy, etc. doing nudity because they've never claimed to be against it. Taylor has. She's going back on her word.

I think it's for the cinematic style, you know like Ghost in the Shell...and I don't consider this nudity since you can't see Tay Tay's nips and hooha. Maybe this era she is trying to be more sexual for the views, in LWYMMD video she dressed up like a dominatrix so...who knows what's in her mind:duck:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

TheCureinMalibu
8 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

It should be released in like two hours

nope. 

There's still like 17 hours left.

I'm gonna withhold my opinion til the full album comes out. I just hope that it has something more than just the haze of what her reputation is, and that she shares something more solid from it.

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Archived