Lion Heart

Kay whatever.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pharamon
9 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

That's great! I'm proud of him for coming out as genderqueer, a lot of people don't really understand it.

Now where are all the people that say 'genderqueer/genderfluid' doesn't exist :interestinga: Y'all and your "There are only two genders!!!1" rhetoric.

for the last time... Gender and sexuality are two different things. There are only two genders. end of thread.

Saint Laurent
Just now, Skrill said:

for the last time... Gender and sexuality are two different things. There are only two genders. end of thread.

You're wrong actually, there are only 2 sexes, but many genders and many sexualities. 

Reality
1 minute ago, Skrill said:

Gender and sex are two different things. Gender is like a spectrum, like sexuality. There is male, female, and then there are people in between who don't necessarily identify as either (or they can sometimes identify as both).

Sex has to do with biology. There are two sexes: male and female. There are intersex people, but that isn't a third sex.

🃏🖤👹

Supersonic
3 minutes ago, Skrill said:

There's only one sexuality, end of discussion.

Ryusei

what does that mean? Not hating i'm asking cause i wanna know and i dont wanna read a 5-page document definition on some website

Musery

Supersonic
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Gender and sex are two different things. Gender is like a spectrum, like sexuality. There is male, female, and then there are people in between who don't necessarily identify as either (or they can sometimes identify as both).

Sex has to do with biology. There are two sexes: male and female. There are intersex people, but that isn't a third sex.

Don't waste your time on a lost cause boo, trolling is a lot more fun

Stefani Gaga
2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

There's only one sexuality, end of discussion.

Hunty? :gum:

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

Morphine Prince
5 minutes ago, Skrill said:

There is only one gender. End of thread. 

HauntingHollow
17 minutes ago, AmericanGUY said:

this is gonna make Grammy categories a little complicated :poot:

not really, the categories are named female or male x, not woman or man x :reductive:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

what does that mean? Not hating i'm asking cause i wanna know and i dont wanna read a 5-page document definition on some website

Gender is a spectrum, some people feel like they're neither "man" or "woman", they feel inbetween. Some days they feel more masculine, some days they feel more feminine. A lot of drag queens for example identify as "genderqueer", because whenever they do drag, they don't feel like "a man in a dress", they feel like a woman (but still feel like a man whenever they wipe off the illusion)

Just now, Supersonic said:

Gender is a spectrum, some people feel like they're neither "man" or "woman", they feel inbetween. Some days they feel more masculine, some days they feel more feminine. A lot of drag queens for example identify as "genderqueer", because whenever they do drag, they don't feel like "a man in a dress", they feel like a woman.

:ladyhaha:

Archived