Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Americans: Would You Support A Gaga Presidential Campaign?

SEANGT

Americans: Would You Support A Gaga Presidential Campaign?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Americans: Would You Support A Gaga Presidential Campaign?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
untitled
4 minutes ago, Kesha said:

She's too liberal for me tbh

How so? :oprah:

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

Lona Delery

Cant believe there are more people voting yes than no. Take off your pink stan glasses

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Letmelivemylife
6 hours ago, Yuuri said:

Although Gaga says she "spreads kindness", let's not forget she knows how to defend herself in a shade war.

Haha exactly. She's the sweetest most loving person (I mean this is the woman who created little monsters haha) but she can be quite vicious if someone goes after something/someone she cares about. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife

I would definately vote for her and I would request that she make "free hug day" a national holiday 😂

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

ctherainbow

Absolutely ****ing not.  She's an amazing woman, and I might support her being a presidential advisor, but she has none of the experience and very little knowledge of the kind of policy details that are necessary for an effective presidency.  Essentially we'd end up with a kind woman who didn't insult people left and right, but flailed around policy-wise exactly like Trump is.   :shrug: 

Not to mention that the campaign, as well as the presidency if she won it, would destroy her.  I don't want to see her lose the personal progress she's made because people pushed her to run for office.   :giveup: 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Bellatrix

Judging all the stans voting yes. She's no politician and she doesn't have any political experience. Why the F would you vote for her as a president? :awkney: 

ctherainbow
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Honestly, many of you guys here talking like those corporate bosses who seeks to employ fresh graduate but with minimum 2-5-10 years of experience which is effin BS!! FEUDAL MINDED MUCH?!!! :sharon:

Experience means nothing.

Most US presidents were lawyers (26) and Generals in Military (22) before delved in politics, how much experience in politics do you think they have?   

Also, Gaga is still young, she can always learn politics if leading the country is what her next ambition is. She can start by being politician for New York or California, and maybe stepping up as Governor, before trying to be US1

Likewise, people who got too much experience in politics might be over qualified already, and have different mindset and ambitions than just make a better country. The presidency will be just a game for them.

If she were to actually consider running for office, she should start small.  Run for state office first, then work her way up, so she understands the whole process.  It's really not "feudal minded" to expect the woman leading your nation to know what she's doing before she runs for the presidency.  

Somewhat off topic, but to be honest, I agree with you that stepping up from governor to president is the best route.  It gives you valuable experience working with a legislature before you take on the US Congress, as well as giving you good executive and inter-departmental experience.   :giveup: 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

August Blue
2 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Judging all the stans voting yes. She's no politician and she doesn't have any political experience. Why the F would you vote for her as a president? :awkney: 

To fulfill the gay agenda :poot: 

Whispering
4 hours ago, Lona Delery said:

Cant believe there are more people voting yes than no. Take off your pink stan glasses

Considering the fact that the President is a reality TV star with a vocabulary of a ten year old and the attention span of a toddler...it really doesn't take Stan glasses to vote yes. 

5 hours ago, tellemhone said:

Not American but why would a celebrity with no political experience run for leader of a country like the US?

Trump did it :emma:

Lona Delery
6 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Considering the fact that the President is a reality TV star with a vocabulary of a ten year old and the attention span of a toddler...it really doesn't take Stan glasses to vote yes. 

just cuz Trump is trash & got elected doesn't mean Gaga would do a good job

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived