šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

rumor

Blind items about Gaga

Red

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, freebit said:

These are all from CDAN, who is basically just fanfiction at this rate.Ā :smh:Ā Ā He got exposed as aĀ nobody probate lawyer from California, and doesn't even liveĀ in LA and has no industry connections. He is quite shameless. He use to make old Hollywood "blind items", and acted like they were original and made it aĀ big event when he posted them, but they ended up all being copied from that book Hollywood Babylon. Also,Ā any site that is this prolific with BIs is extremely dubious. I'm into trashy gossip ****, so I'm very familiar and discerning w/ it. Here is the tea:

- Lainey Gossip blinds are the gold standard, and even they are a bit questionable to me now and then. Go to laineyblinds, check their archive. She's got a really good track record.Ā 

- BlindGossip has some that come true, but they are mostly reliable for reality show gossip, not anything else. Sometimes they actively look through celebrity news,Ā then makeĀ an obvious blind item about what they see,Ā and act like they have teaĀ :madge:Ā (example: they made a blind item about Gaga and BCoop doing ASIB after seeingĀ the motorcycle pics of them, which, duh, most of us here made that assumption at the time.) They are entertaining, but as I said, any site that prolific with blind items, are usually bullshit. They update daily because they want your clicks, not because they have any real industry gossip.Ā 

- Ted CasablancaĀ used to have blinds that were like logic puzzles.Ā :air:Ā They were so hard to follow and solve. They were mostly accurate, but he doesn't do them anymore because he changed jobs and is no longer with E!.

- Page Six has a good track record and is second to Lainey. Still take with a grain of salt though. Note that this is the place thatĀ industry people run to when they want to spread a rumor about someone.Ā 

What have you read about our fave? :gaysia:

I actually don't really care about these rumors, I just think they are really funny :smh:Ā 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

freebit

^ @Red I don't like spreading rumors about her, but someone will eventually answer you, so I'll just tell you. From what I remember off the top of my head, there's just one about her from Lainey, and it claims that she stepped out on TK while filming AHS Hotel with aĀ married actor on the show, and apparently the cast & crew all knew. Believe what you will of course, grain of salt etc.Ā 

bloody g

I love all of this. THIS IS A TRUE HUMAN doing and saying human things.

But probably most of these are fakeĀ :poot:

怎šŸššš­šž šœššš§š§šØš­ š›šž šœš”ššš§š šžšć€

1 minute ago, freebit said:

I don't like spreading rumors about her, but someone will eventually answer you, so I'll just tell you. From what I remember off the top of my head, there's just one about her from Lainey, and it claims that she stepped out on TK while filming AHS Hotel with aĀ married actor on the show, and apparently the cast & crew all knew. Believe what you will of course, grain of salt etc.Ā 

But basically all the actors on AHS Hotel are gay :flop:Ā 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

1 hour ago, Red said:

I really can't picture anybody going like "I can't stand my tour anymore. I need to get pregnant." :flop:Ā 

Janet Jackson did precisely thatĀ  2 years ago

doja scat

whoever takesĀ the time to write bogusĀ rumours about successful women is tragic :rip:Ā yiketh

donā€™t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

Archived