💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Joanne Anniversary

OOPS22

Featured Posts

ArtGagaPop
3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

This era was honestly so great. Yeah, it had some lows, but it had some of the highest highs ever. I mean, the Super Bowl! It's literally one of the biggest achievements for any artist, and it's so incredible and amazing that Gaga got to do it this year! Also, Coachella + the surprise release of The Cure, the JWT, 5F2, and the Dive Bar Tour were just some more incredible things to come out of this era.

I really do feel like we take a lot of what this era has given us/continues to give us for granted.

This, it might not have been the era with alot of singles and tv interviews/peformances every week like we are used to from btw and other eras. But almost everything she did do was perfect and some of the biggest things she have done her whole carrer. She got a few big gigs/promo options to promote her whole brand and not just the album like the superbowl, Coachella, the documentarry, Carpool karoke, highly aclaimed world tour with almost all her old singles in it and more. It feel like this year has been more of a celebration of gaga as an artist rather then an album era. and even then the album got some of biggest promo spots you can get with SNL, AMAs, VSFS, X factor UK and 3 music videos.

Can't wait to see what will happen next year with Grammys, her big acting debut, ASIB soundtrack/single and possible new music from LG6 :flutter:

maxthewonderdog

Thank you for this joyous thread! Really great seeing it all in one place! Now I'm in a better mood!

While the album cycle did seem a bit spaced out sometimes, this thread really reminded me of how large Joanne really is. Even if it sometimes doesn't feel that way.

3 points in and ready for more

Gagaloo911

Awesome, thanks for this great thread! It's amazing. 

Happy anniversary Joanne. I love this album so much, thanks for it Gaga :heart:

Ayoherewego

I love everything about this era, and I'm still waiting for more of the vanity fair shoot to leak, the bts in ff2 had some great looks.

1 hour ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

The Cure peaked at #39 tho :selena:

still good thread tho

Haha oops! Thanks for catching the typo. Fixed!

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

aaron l

A life changing album and year for me. Joanne holding the warmest place in my heart, if I could give Gaga a million reasons why, I would.:saira:

2 hours ago, AmericanGUY said:

the era that made me a stan :tony:

This is the one that made me re-stan! I stanned HARD from TF/TFM all the way through BTWBT, then ARTPOP came and I kinda lost my "stan" card for a bit, I'm ashamed to say. Saw the tour, but it left me "meh", but this era, especially the tour, has made me stan harder than ever!

4 hours ago, Pamelaisley said:

I love this thread but you should have called it, "Joanniversary" !!! 

I've been posting that shiz on Twitter as the official hashtag but apparently we're too good for puns!

It wasn't laahhhvvv

Stefani Gaga

I was going to make this thread, but I fell asleep. :selena:

Spoiler

Happy Birthday Joanne! :kara:

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

Archived