Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

HDD: P!nk 407k (384k pure), biggest pure sales week of 2017

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Just now, Triggered said:

she's still boring though (the album)

Not as boring as delusional stans counting the eggs before they hatch

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, OBEY said:

GGD lost (again)

Talent won 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Thomas P
33 minutes ago, Lord Ryry said:

Miley is truly shaking,

Good for P!nk though, minus the feature with Eminem, whats that all about???

It’s actually fantastic 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Embarrassing to call it boring or lacking when in actuality she produced a beautifully on brand album full of well written songs.

Congratulations to her. The first time in over a year I've seen an artist thrive and it feel so good!

ArtGagaPop

I have streamad the album  in full 10 times + since release and i think its the best female album since joanne. Well deserved :golfclap:

LetsGetHigh

200K from bundled tickets? So she's selling what the usual talented popstar is selling. Next!

ryanripley
54 minutes ago, Admin said:

Yeah, Pink seems like a great person and I wish her all the best, but I have to say it really bothers me that such mediocrity of an album is doing crazy numbers while people like Lana Del Rey or Lorde are barely shifting 100k. 

to be fair on lorde, she is an indie artist and i think the label is treating her as one, if you watch her interviews you can tell she's really not into the spotlight or being number 1, Royals just somehow managed to become a hit :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Brolysskins

It's such a boring album, maybe 2-3 songs stand out only bc they were a single etc. Good for her tho, she could've delivered some bops =(

ryanripley

i've already expressed my opinions on the album a couple of times before so i'll just say congrats

however, do you think gaga will try a tour bundle next era? it seems to have worked wonders for pink cus ppl know shes worth seeing live and gaga falls into that category (unlike other attempts at tour bundles)

Supersonic
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

to be fair on lorde, she is an indie artist and i think the label is treating her as one, if you watch her interviews you can tell she's really not into the spotlight or being number 1, Royals just somehow managed to become a hit :poot: 

U can't be really indie if you're signed to Universal Music/Republic (the biggest music label of the world) :poot:

ryanripley
Just now, Supersonic said:

U can't be really indie if you're signed to Universal Music/Republic (the biggest music label of the world) :poot:

a mess, but did they really expect her to smash? thankfully she got amazing critical acclaim but she literally vanished for a couple of years to write the album

Supersonic
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

a mess, but did they really expect her to smash? thankfully she got amazing critical acclaim but she literally vanished for a couple of years to write the album

That's why I think the second part of your sentence is important. Her label treats her like an indie artist. She's a vanity artist, that can only exist on that label because somebody else is a cash cow and rakes in profit. Similar to Carly Rae Jepsen. They're passion projects that will probably be dropped as soon the influential person who is advocating for them leaves the label. :poot: 

ryanripley
Just now, Supersonic said:

That's why I think the second part of your sentence is important. Her label treats her like an indie artist. She's a vanity artist, that can only exist on that label because somebody else is a cash cow and rakes in profit. Similar to Carly Rae Jepsen. They're passion projects that will probably be dropped as soon the influential person who is advocating for them leaves the label. :poot: 

uh oh :poot:

get that hit, lorde! :poot: 

Archived