💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

LG6 confirmed

Rifek

Featured Posts

LIKELADYAGAGA
Just now, PropaGaga said:

You're aware that soundtracks often contain additional songs not featured in the film, yes?

She has said that she is working on LG6, she says "I can't wait to create this next album with you" on DJ white shadow's birthday last month, and now they're in the studio together. The GUY PRODUCING HER NEXT ALBUM retweeted an article saying that they are in the studio working on the follow up to Joanne.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PropaGaga
20 minutes ago, changingitup said:

She has said that she is working on LG6, she says "I can't wait to create this next album with you" on DJ white shadow's birthday last month, and now they're in the studio together. The GUY PRODUCING HER NEXT ALBUM retweeted an article saying that they are in the studio working on the follow up to Joanne.

I'm well aware. However, the idea that she's working on ASIB is still very much a possibility. Not to mention she flat out told a couple friends of mine who met her the other day that she was comping vocals and doing some re-recording for the soundtrack, which Paul is part of. If they're marketing the soundtrack as a proper album from her then it's technically the follow up to Joanne.

Edit: I'll also add that I'm not saying she's not not working on "LG6". I just don't really think a retweet of an article that is just as assuming as we are counts as confirmation. All we really know for sure is that she's working on something, but that something could be anything and even many things at once. The possibilities are endless.

GRIMEZSZ

the people who think that Gaga and Paul are in the studio due to the soundtrack makes me crazy. they👏work👏on👏the👏****in'👏new👏album. fuccckkk :fthis::selena:

PropaGaga
7 minutes ago, LU98 said:

the people who think that Gaga and Paul are in the studio due to the soundtrack makes me crazy. they👏work👏on👏the👏****in'👏new👏album. fuccckkk :fthis::selena:

The people who think they can't possibly be working on something related to ASIB are equally frustrating, to be honest. It is possible for her to work on several projects at once, especially when the main producer we know about is involved in a lot of things she has going on. It could literally be anything from ASIB soundtrack, a one off single (or singles), or a new album.

doppelganger
1 hour ago, PropaGaga said:

You're aware that soundtracks often contain additional songs not featured in the film, yes? Also the film is still being edited if the information about the two screenings is to be believed.

This is my feeling too. The film is coming out in May, meaning we'll get new music for ASIB a month or two earlier. It is entirely possible that the soundtrack is a Gaga album - with additional tracks to be played during the credits, and maybe even tracks that are not directly related with the film.

I remember that Mariah Carey's "Glitter" is promoted as a Mariah album, although the film isn't technically about "Mariah Carey". The albums have tracks that were performed by the main character - but in a different production that is more contemporary. So the songs that are in the movie is slightly different in the album. Mariah also covered songs that is featured in the film, but Billie did not perform - Last Night A DJ Saved My Life.

I find it hard to believe Gaga promoting a new project that is at least a year away, considering that we know nothing about the upcoming ASIB music project.

BlingNotTheMusic
4 hours ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

I feel like I'm the only one that wants Beck as main producer on LG6. 

Excuse me n.........what?

phantasmas
1 hour ago, Chiunzhan said:

Watch her scrap it and make it heavy metal instead :emma:

Lady-Gaga-Black-Metal.jpg

shes been metal since she was 13

GagaMyBlood95

This is just so exciting :giveup:

I don't want to get too hyped, but it's so good to hear that she is already working on it :applause: 

I suppose it will be consistent if it's just one main producer and he is versatile when it comes to sounds.  I wouldn't be surprised if it was 10 bops and 2 ballads.

What happened to her taking a break? Perhaps she will be MIA during the recording process and that will be her down time 

DIRTY PONY I CANT WAIT TO HOSE YOU DOWN

28 minutes ago, StJames said:

What happened to her taking a break? Perhaps she will be MIA during the recording process and that will be her down time 

She said that taking a break doesn't mean she's not creating new music

47 minutes ago, S0436 said:

I suppose it will be consistent if it's just one main producer and he is versatile when it comes to sounds.  I wouldn't be surprised if it was 10 bops and 2 ballads.

I second this. Joanne sounded far more cohesive than her other albums and it had only Mark as the main producer. I feel Gaga's going in the right direction. Redone was also TFM's main producer, and look how the albums turned out.  :reductive:

Archived