MoonIsRising

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
1 hour ago, Epione said:

I will leave this here :awkney:

One of my favorite performances, tbh. Raw. :golfclap: Not everyone can appreciate it. 

⚯͛

32 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

I can't think of any Gaga performances that are "bad" but this one is my least favorite. I hated the really bad fake acoustic guitar playing she did during the Venus era. It was clear she struggled to play even basic chords and you could never hear the guitar so like sis... what was the point :smh: U can sing so good and play the piano, u dont need to fake some halfass guitar playing. Especially makes no sense for Venus, which is driven by its production (by Gaga no less!!) so we get 30 seconds of productionless, bad guitar playing at the beginning for some reason? Y gurl.

Also the costumes were really boring, the "goddesses of love" look like a Dove commercial :smh: Or like they are going to the gyno and wearing their most boring underwear they own. 

Her guitar playing has gotten so much better since then, thank god.

I also agree that, although it's not a bad performance, it's just... messy- it all felt last minute. It's even more disappointing because Gaga can improv perform like a master, yet she didn't pull through on this one.

3 points in and ready for more

Dread Monster
3 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

Yeah, but her voice is stunning in this performance! 

Yeah they really are! but her vocals are good in almost every performance so I judged it based on the concept of the performance which I'm not very fond off  :sweat: her jiggling with that manikin above her through most of the song while she has such a great outfit under it that she revels only at the end with a couple of choreo moves

KleineMonster10
3 hours ago, Epione said:

Hahahaha.. but its really entertaining though. :gum:

JazzGa
1 hour ago, Miel said:

Her guitar playing has gotten so much better since then, thank god.

I also agree that, although it's not a bad performance, it's just... messy- it all felt last minute. It's even more disappointing because Gaga can improv perform like a master, yet she didn't pull through on this one.

Yeah, her guitar playing for A-Yo on SNL was pretty good! She has definitely been practicing :D Props to our girl for learning a new skill even though she already has all the skills she needs!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa

P.S. I miss her keytars, when was the last time when she performed with one? Electric Chapel at the BTWB?

EDIT: Apparently she has one at Joanne World Tour!

C-IHYzLWsAAwdAt.jpg

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

GypsyBabe
1 hour ago, Dread Monster said:

Yeah they really are! but her vocals are good in almost every performance so I judged it based on the concept of the performance which I'm not very fond off  :sweat: her jiggling with that manikin above her through most of the song while she has such a great outfit under it that she revels only at the end with a couple of choreo moves

Isn’t this the truth though. We are blessed. :tony:

I totally get what you’re saying...I wasn’t really a fan of the mannequin concept either. 

⚯͛

4 hours ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

P.S. I miss her keytars, when was the last time when she performed with one? Electric Chapel at the BTWB?

EDIT: Apparently she has one at Joanne World Tour!

C-IHYzLWsAAwdAt.jpg

Just Dance at the Superbowl, Joanne World Tour

3 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

Isn’t this the truth though. We are blessed. :tony:

I totally get what you’re saying...I wasn’t really a fan of the mannequin concept either. 

I think it was a metaphore related to st. Denis

8 hours ago, Epione said:

''**** you pop music, this is ARTPOP'' may she come back to this mindset :pray:

Alfonso

I think it was good, Gaga sounded great and her dancing was good.. I do think the set doesn´t really match with her costume or maybe it´s the screen/floor that doesn´t look good with the set/performance :emma:

It´s unbelievable how much promo she did during BTW :duck:

Archived