💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

ASIB will be Rated R

yASSsss

Featured Posts

if there really is nudity, the critics will tear it apart, especially since its a cult classic 

I like dancin', and ponies....

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusfly
5 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Its from the special screening that happened on Tuesday. What more proof do u need

I mean anyone could make an image like that, just asking where you got it from :S

berlinforme
46 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Doing a nude scene doesn't mean a negative image :toofunny: Especially if it goes well with the storyline :gum: she will in fact be praised as not many actresses are willing to do nude scenes for the sake of art :hor:

With all the thirsty comments here I was expecting a full frontal 10 min vagina-shot, hahaha! Guess you’re gonna be right. :selena:

RAMROD

There will be nudes and sexxx acenes, I knew it! :udidnt:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
21 minutes ago, Randomperson said:

What's this in the uk?

R rated is USA equivalent to 18 in UK

BBFC_18.svg

Randomperson
Just now, RAMROD said:

R rated is USA equivalent to 18 in UK

BBFC_18.svg

Thank you! Looks like I'll have to wait till it comes out on dvd or one of those movie websites to watch it:saladga::giveup:

yASSsss
1 hour ago, Venusfly said:

I mean anyone could make an image like that, just asking where you got it from :S

@PropaGaga is the one who posted it and he’s more reliable than any of us 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

RAMROD
Just now, Randomperson said:

Thank you! Looks like I'll have to wait till it comes out on dvd or one of those movie websites to watch it:saladga::giveup:

Why not ask older guardian to tag along,they may let you pass if UK isn’t so stringent about it?  :poot:

Randomperson
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Why not ask older guardian to tag along,they may let you pass if UK isn’t so stringent about it?  :poot:

I tried to get into a 15 rated movie with my dad but they kicked us out because I didn't look 15. I don't think it would be any easier with an 18😩 I'll be paying my Mum to get see it so either way the movie will earn something  :selena:

LetsGetHigh

Please no. This is a classical plot that drives teens into watching it, how could they **** this up so much and make it R Rated? Smh.

RAMROD
11 minutes ago, Randomperson said:

I tried to get into a 15 rated movie with my dad but they kicked us out because I didn't look 15. I don't think it would be any easier with an 18😩 I'll be paying my Mum to get see it so either way the movie will earn something  :selena:

I just checked, IT and Deadpool are rated R too in USA and in UK it was rated 15. So, probability is ASIB will too get a 15 rating there

So, it depends how long have this event with your dad happening, maybe you may want to try again when ASIB next year, maybe it will be different result next time? Or perhaps another cinema franchise (not sure how much are there where you live)

Don’t lose hope just yet ;)

LateToCult
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

I just checked, IT and Deadpool are rated R too in USA and in UK it was rated 15. So, probability is ASIB will too get a 15 rating there

So, it depends how long have this event with your dad happening, maybe you may want to try again when ASIB next year, maybe it will be different result next time? Or perhaps another cinema franchise (not sure how much are there where you live)

Don’t lose hope just yet ;)

Not if we get full on KittyGa. :ladyhaha:

Archived