Gaga with DJWS recording BOPS

InTraumatica

Featured Posts

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana
3 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

I’m not going to try to hype myself for anything because we all know what happened with RedOne back in 2015 :toofunny:

cover-lady-gaga-et-redone-jpg7039_100575

Looking back at this photo, Gaga's face expression already told us it wasn't coming :rip: we were so blind for TFM 2.0 bops :selena: 

nattuggla

It would be awesome if she is working on new songs for a platinum edition of Joanne.... Joanne is turning 1 this week and it gets certified Platinum soon hopefully. So the time point would be perfect. 

Levine
3 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

I’m not going to try to hype myself for anything because we all know what happened with RedOne back in 2015 :toofunny:

cover-lady-gaga-et-redone-jpg7039_100575

Exactly!

Let's just be happy that she's fine and ready to write and record music. That's it. 

Earthling
3 hours ago, JR Gg said:

Is #LG6's concept Love & Art :toofunny:

I swear to god if LG6 is called 'LOVEART' or 'ARTLOVE' and it's basically ARTPOP act 2 I'll actually descend to Venus on the spot :air::air::icega:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

DonnieDarko
2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

that was just pure speculation

As is everything what we’re doing. Also, the so called well informed person stated that, so yeah. It’s only up to you or us in general what to believe. Heal Me and The Cure apprently not only do sound alike but also are about similiar topics. What’s more, there are rumours that there is a song about Sonja on the ASIB soundtrack. It was also rumoured that The Cure is about Sonja. So yeah, we are just speculating. 

Archived