Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga with DJWS recording BOPS

InTraumatica

Featured Posts

DonnieDarko
1 hour ago, LateToCult2k17 said:

Why are u verified? What does that mean? I’m too new to this game :cryga:

Bc some people, apparently incl GGD mods, believe he is a person that stays in touch with people that are working with Gaga. There are also people who think he doesn’t know anything and has no ties to her team whatsoever. Finally there are some people that think he may have had some info years ago and just doesn’t want to admit he does not anymore.

He posts frequently on Pop&Justice as „mindtrappa”, here he’s @PropaGaga. You can go through his posts from the recent years, especially on Pop&Justice and I bet you’ll have your answer.

OT

Yes for Gaga and DJWS! Tho some people said she’s still doing vocals for ASIB. Either way, yay!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DonnieDarko
1 hour ago, CyanLights said:

THis has to be to be for personal work and not ASIB I doubt DJWS is producing for that movie 

Well, wasn’t The Cure a reject from ASIB? Isn’t it produced by DJWS? Just asking.

monketsharona

I'm more hyped by her style than DJWS...

DJWS can do great productions and some meh songs so...

monketsharona
22 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Well, wasn’t The Cure a reject from ASIB? Isn’t it produced by DJWS? Just asking.

I don't think so, DJWS said they spent 6 weeks in the studio making music for fun so I don't think she made The Cure for ASIB

DonnieDarko
7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I don't think so, DJWS said they spent 6 weeks in the studio making music for fun so I don't think she made The Cure for ASIB

Well, I will have to look for a source then, iicr someone implied The Cure was in fact a reject, the Heal Me song stayed in the movie. I’ll be back. :) 

GagaMyBlood95

Yeees omg :excited2: This is so awesome, I can't even describe it!

Idk why but I have a strong feeling we're getting another song during the tour and it's obviously gonna be DJWS production :giveup: 

Anyone else waiting on the tattoo telling us the album title 😂 until then it isn’t real

DIRTY PONY I CANT WAIT TO HOSE YOU DOWN

MaryJaneHolland
2 hours ago, LGQOP said:

Imagine she goes back to the concept she had before scrapping everything and doing Joanne 

3k0BfXs.gif

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, Magneto said:

I'd like to guess that phrase. Is it: YAAAAS, MAMA?

It's mommy* :stalkga:

ryanripley
1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

that was just pure speculation

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived