InTraumatica

Featured Posts

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CyanLights
27 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

ASIB soundtrack was done half a year ago. Come on people :saladga:

I personally knew this, but people were saying that she’s been in the studio for ASIB (from the three pics she posted a few days ago)

Enceladus

She serves looks! Glad she’s feeling good! Maybe there is some big album coming guys :sharon:

fun fact: I just played ‚word guru‘ on my phone. It’s a game where you put random letters together in a new word. I typed „vidal“ and then my instagram notification for Gaga popped out and I just read that she‘s wearing fashion from Vidal :udidnt: new album ‚word guru‘ confirmed :selena:

LIKELADYAGAGA
1 minute ago, Enceladus said:

She serves looks! Glad she’s feeling good! Maybe there is some big album coming guys :sharon:

I have never been so excited for an album ever. 

LIKELADYAGAGA
16 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

You never know, these pictures could have been taken days ago and maybe they’re posting them to throw us off for a The Cure style single drop aka a Surprise B*tch release! 

That would be reallly smart.

re di tutto

I remember in 2014 monsters were saying “SHE NEEDS NEW PRODUCERS WTF GAGS ENOUGH DJWS” and now monsters are saying “YAS DADDY WS SERVE US SOME BOPS SLAY MY BUSSY GAGS YAAAS”. Joanne truly did wonders.

blackpink

IM SCRWAMITNDFNKDNFGNGB I CANT BRAATJE HELP ME I CANT SJSKDJRKAMDBRKANDBDHANSBDBF R HAUS IS STUNTIN ANAKSKDKSKSJDJDHFHDJSBDDHHDDHDB

Not The Real Gaga
11 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Is #LG6's concept Love & Art :toofunny:

ARTLOVE

We could, we could belong together ARTLOVE

We could, we could belong together ARTLOVEEEE

Archived