đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga with DJWS recording BOPS

InTraumatica

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911
1 minute ago, GodofLove said:

Not to bring hype levels up but I think it’s very convenient that they are suddenly in the studio with tomorrow night being the night music gets added on iTunes/Spotify/AppleMusic  :oprah:

Reach. 

Praying I'm wrong tho :pray:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
homomo
2 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

Not to bring hype levels up but I think it’s very convenient that they are suddenly in the studio with tomorrow night being the night music gets added on iTunes/Spotify/AppleMusic  :oprah:

I doubt they would be working on a track one day before it gets released :rip: 

She's not releasing anything else before the end of the year. We'll be lucky if we get anything before the tour ends.

Robo Ga
18 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

I’m not going to try to hype myself for anything because we all know what happened with RedOne back in 2015 :toofunny:

cover-lady-gaga-et-redone-jpg7039_100575

EXACTLY SMH YALL NEVER LEARN

Spoiler

still hyped tho.....................:hor:

🤖⚡️

LIKELADYAGAGA
2 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

She's not releasing anything else before the end of the year. We'll be lucky if we get anything before the tour ends.

She was still finishing the Joanne album after PI got released. Maybe they're done with the lead single. She's been hinting at this since August. 

homomo
2 minutes ago, changingitup said:

She was still finishing the Joanne album after PI got released. Maybe their done with the lead single. She's been hinting at this since August. 

Tracks have to be submitted to iTunes, Spotify, etc at least 24 hours prior, do they not?

And hinting at it? Could you show me how? I feel like I missed all this.

LIKELADYAGAGA
Just now, Interstellar said:

Tracks have to be submitted to iTunes, Spotify, etc at least 24 hours prior, do they not?

And hinting at it? Could you show me how? I feel like I missed all this.

I'm not saying it is coming tomorrow. Just saying it could be sooner. Billboard reported her saying that LG6 was in the works back in August :http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7949110/lady-gaga-interview-next-album-joanne-tour and she has been quoted saying she would debut new music on the tour. Along with a slew of other interview quotes that I can dig up of her hinting at a new album.

Daenerys
9 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

You never know, these pictures could have been taken days ago and maybe they’re posting them to throw us off for a The Cure style single drop aka a Surprise B*tch release! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Florian
2 minutes ago, changingitup said:

I'm not saying it is coming tomorrow. Just saying it could be sooner. Billboard reported her saying that LG6 was in the works back in August :http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7949110/lady-gaga-interview-next-album-joanne-tour and she has been quoted saying she would debut new music on the tour. Along with a slew of other interview quotes that I can dig up of her hinting at a new album.

Yeah and the last interview she gave for 5F2 she said she would need time before releasing new stuff

LIKELADYAGAGA
Just now, Florian said:

Yeah and the last interview she gave for 5F2 she said she would need time before releasing new stuff

“It doesn’t mean I don’t have some things up my sleeve.”

Archived