Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa's Next Single Is...

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

11 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Still don't know who she is or why I have to keep seeing her name everywhere here on GGD. She's a non-event in the US and will be gone soon enough  :bon:

Excuse me no. The fact she is a non-event in the US only means the US is late as always and don't have a good taste. Bye. She has 6 hit singles in just one era in Europe. I don't see any of your American artists doing just that. 

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

11 hours ago, viniferrett said:

Hopefully they will release Dreams sometime, that song has a smash potencial 

I believe it already was a single/promo single before she had a hit with Be The One.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Still don't know who she is or why I have to keep seeing her name everywhere here on GGD. She's a non-event in the US and will be gone soon enough  :bon:

Since when is the US only relevant country in the world and all members of GGD from the US?

bye

12 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

She's basically turning into the new Kylie Minogue. Getting Top 10 songs all of over the world except for the US. 

Honey no. Don't compare Dua to someone godly like Kylie.

Besides, Kylie might not have broken the market in the US, but she quite a large fanbase there.

Next. 

Fascination
12 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

She's a non-event in the US and will be gone soon enough  :bon:

That “non-event” has more than 3 billion streams on Spotify in just a short time. She isn’t going anywhere at all. 

iAdrian97

How big is she I’m the U.K.? In the us (Houston at least) I’ve heard new rules on the radio being played a lot but I don’t think people really know her? I checked out some of her music and it’s nice but she really doesn’t seem exciting personally. 

Sweet Olive
19 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

So if she's a "non-event" in the US then she's garbage? US cultural hegemony won't last forever, the torch will be passed as it's always been.

Archived