đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa's Next Single Is...

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Too bad NR is going have to stay at #42 on the Hot 100 :neyde: It was a potential hit because it was trending and being played on the radio the other day :grr: 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, OBEY said:

New Rules is happening a bit more in Canada than in the US but its far from a smash so unfortunately i think her other singles will smash Europe but not north america :( its sad bc she deserves to succeed here! but she can still have a successfull career without usa and canada!

Ive heard New Rules on radio here in Texas :lolly:

Irrelevant

In order for the song to hit, it probably needs to have like tons of remixes, the original production just isn't that "radio" rn :emma: Also don't like that song, but that's ok :emma:

Queen of having 7 singles in one album tho :emma: 

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

venusfly
7 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Still don't know who she is or why I have to keep seeing her name everywhere here on GGD. She's a non-event in the US and will be gone soon enough  :bon:

Well she's extremely talented and deserves a shot, this kind of attitude ruins pop forums tbh :huh:

BBhomemaker

Wow it will be her 7th single for her first album and the 10th music video + the 2 hit in featuring, Dua Lipa give us everything for her debut I love that :diane:

Talent only :whitney: The US miss something, Queen of Europe 

8 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Still don't know who she is or why I have to keep seeing her name everywhere here on GGD. She's a non-event in the US and will be gone soon enough  :bon:

The US isn’t the center of the universe :trollga:

blackpink

Last Dance deserved so much better :rip: but I am fine with this.

It's nice to see a new pop girl get a budget for so many videos and singles AND finding success and popularity.

Charli is shaking 

littlepotter
9 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

what the fuck? 

chaeri pls

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Venusfly said:

Well she's extremely talented and deserves a shot, this kind of attitude ruins pop forums tbh :huh:

wp ha ass!

chaeri pls

Sandrology

Never heard the song before...

But I'm getting Imagine Dragons teas mixed with Fergie - Life goes on. 

IDGAF YAAAAAASSS!! One of my favorites on the album and better than New Rules in my opinion. I was hoping for this song to be the next single.

Archived