đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Female Album Sales (Includes Joanne)

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Born To Slay
50 minutes ago, TROLLGA said:

I love how we all call Witness a flop when it's sold more than Rainbow, Melodrama and Lust For Life :chica:

Compare the money spent on their promo and I wonder which yielded the bigger profit.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
buttsicle
Just now, Born To Slay said:

Compare the money spent on their promo and I wonder which yielded the bigger profit.

Rest in peace Queen of Flop™ :bon: :poot:

WOOHOO YAHAA

monsterdino
59 minutes ago, TROLLGA said:

I love how we all call Witness a flop when it's sold more than Rainbow, Melodrama and Lust For Life :chica:

u see it is a flop

1. Witness has tour bundle (which Ranibow, Lust For Life and Melodrama don't)

2. Witness had a #4 lead single while the other three didn't even get a #20 single out of their albums (except for Lorde with bearly achieving that at #19)

3. Katy Perry is a MUCH bigger artist who has MUCH more hits than those three that you mentioned.

4. All three releases that you mentioned were released after Witness (thus it had more time for sales than the others)

So by these statistics Witness' sales should've been MUCH bigger than they are and the other albums should've ATLEAST sold half of what Witness has sold, but they sold more than that.

your point = irrelevant

buttsicle
Just now, monsterdino said:

u see it is a flop

2. Witness had a #4 lead single while the other three didn't even get a #20 single out of their albums (except for Lorde with bearly achieving that at #19)

3. Katy Perry is a MUCH bigger artist who has MUCH more hits than those three that you mentioned.

4. All three releases that you mentioned were released after Witness (thus it had more time for sales than the others)

So by these statistics Witness' sales should've been MUCH bigger than they are and the other albums should've ATLEAST sold half of what Witness has sold, but that's not the case.

your point = irrelevant

I was kinda joking :poot: I know my point is @Irrelevant and that Witness is the ultimate flop :selena:

WOOHOO YAHAA

monsterdino
Just now, TROLLGA said:

I was kinda joking :poot: I know my point is @Irrelevant and that Witness is the ultimate flop :selena:

oh...........I kinda went off for no reason then :selena: 

littlepotter
56 minutes ago, ashae said:

Rainbow and Melodrama come from artists who hadn't released music in years :duck:

lmao of all arguments u chose this :selena: they all released around the same time last time

but not all of them came off a HUGE era with multiple #1s 

chaeri pls

Arturo
7 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

u see it is a flop

So by these statistics Witness' sales should've been MUCH bigger than they are and the other albums should've ATLEAST sold half of what Witness has sold, but they sold more than that.

your point = irrelevant

Rainbow had a tour bundle but it's a theater tour so meh

Lust for Life bombed but so did Honeymoon. So no surprise there.

Melodrama did a little better but still failed. The streaming isnt abysmal like Lana.

I would say Witness is next. Out of the top 200 but CTTR's success really puts it up there.

Rainbow is still charting pretty well on the BB200. I would say it's the most successful out of all of them but still pretty bad sales. At least it has a chance at Gold in SPS unlike the others. 

Thats my ranking and I'd say it's pretty objective.

GypsyVida
1 hour ago, ashae said:

Rainbow and Melodrama come from artists who hadn't released music in years :duck:

but even so... Kety hadn't delivered a bop (besides Rise :bon:) in four years :trollga:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

TheRoof
1 hour ago, TROLLGA said:

I-

buttsicle
Just now, MarlonBrando7 said:

this is tragic

That gif surprisingly has a lot of similarites with previous avis of mine involving katy's head :poot:

WOOHOO YAHAA

31 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Melodrama did a little better but still failed. The streaming isnt abysmal like Lana.

I would say Witness is next. Out of the top 200 but CTTR's success really puts it up there.

Rainbow is still charting pretty well on the BB200. I would say it's the most successful out of all of them but still pretty bad sales. At least it has a chance at Gold in SPS unlike the others. 

Rainbow tour sold out and the show is fantastic.  I was there.  Because of the success of the Rainbow tour I wouldn't be surprised if her next tour is arenas.   Four minutes of the Rainbow tour in Philadelphia:  https://vimeo.com/238130391

I live outside the space time continuum.

Supersonic
32 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Witness is gonna scan gold and platinum pretty quickly though because of YouTube. It basically 250k streaming units from YouTube alone since the videos went viral. If you add the 342k SPS from Billboard to that, you're at 600k and that doesn't even include pre-release track sales. :toofunny:

Arturo
13 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Witness is gonna scan gold and platinum pretty quickly though because of YouTube. It basically 250k streaming units from YouTube alone since the videos went viral. If you add the 342k SPS from Billboard to that, you're at 600k and that doesn't even include pre-release track sales. :toofunny:

Prerelease track sales is like 60k.

nowhere near Platinum

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

Prerelease track sales is like 60k.

nowhere near Platinum

So it must be at like 640k. Add two more "oh so random lulz" videos on top in two months and you we might have a Platinum™ alberm at our hands

Archived