Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

MGMT - Little Dark Age

OliverViennese

Featured Posts

OliverViennese

That psychedelic Indie-Rock band you liked in 2009 has a brand new song & accompanying video.
That 2009 crush you had on Ben will be awkwardly remembered when you see him in this goth look.

I was little sceptical at first, but at the end I was completely sold. This - to me - is a good and catchy song.

Now discuss, how do you like MGMT 2k17?

ArE yOu BoPpInG LiKe It'S 2009? #mgmt4evaaa 

https://www.last.fm/user/derOlliM

tomsches

I havent liked anything they have put put since oracular Spectacular. OS was an amazing album with Electric Feel being One of my favourite Songs of all time. Congratulations on the other hand Hay like 2 Songs í like and the 3rd album i didnt even bother to listen After the release of the first 2 singles. I'm all for psychedelic rock but I thought their songs were too static. This new one hasnt convinced me yet but it definitely sounds better than the last 2 albums 

retroglamx

I'M LOVING THIS VIBE, it's so campy and clearly a homage to all 70s and 80s synth discoveries. I'M GAGGING AT THE CLEAR REFERENCES TO THE CURE. GOD BLESS MGMT.

giphy.webp

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

LaLuna

Oh wow, I had completely forgotten about them :sweat:

It's an okay song, I guess. My favorite will always be Electric Feel.

The singer is serving Robert Smith realness though  :ladyhaha:

holy scheisse

Damn I just added electric feel to one of my playlists like last week and thought to myself hmmmmm they were awesome, where are they. And now this!

Archived