• Last Reply
SCHEISSEMONTRE
6 hours ago, Lippoutou said:

(R. Kelly's part, as an interlude)

Ā 

I donā€™t think we to see thisĀ mess.

Mychal

5 hours ago, Gay said:

Why she doesn't sing the songs I listed? Imma take a guess and say Hey Girl because she would want FW to sing it w ha, Sinner's Prayer because it seems to be hard toĀ sing live kinda like Perfect Illusion,Ā Just Another Day because it is too slow for the show, (and even tho I didn't mention Grigio Girls, she doesn't prob sing it because she gets sad.) All guessesĀ 

Was I right?? why is it??

But she should def sing Sinner's Prayer andĀ Just Another Day in all the rest of the dates and Hey Girl is cool if she sings it with FW in one of those European dates (I mean I love Hey Girl)Ā Ā :emma:Ā :giveup:

Ā 

Well...

Ā 

I was more or less being sarcastic. I strongly dislike Hey Girl and Sinners Prayer, so I was overjoyed when she didn't include the only two songs that I genuinely dislike from the album. Just Another Day I am pretty sure isn't being performed because it's a bonus track. Same with Grigio Girls. Not sure why everyone doesn't see that.

donutellha

Holy crap yes!!! I can't wait to see some song changes! :)Ā 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

4 minutes ago, Doot said:

Well...

Ā 

I was more or less being sarcastic. I strongly dislike Hey Girl and Sinners Prayer, so I was overjoyed when she didn't include the only two songs that I genuinely dislike from the album. Just Another Day I am pretty sure isn't being performed because it's a bonus track. Same with Grigio Girls. Not sure why everyone doesn't see that.

ohhh yeah that too, they are bonus tracks lolĀ 

but damn it's funny cause SP and HG are 2 of my fave songs from Joanne along w PIĀ :giveup:Ā 

13 minutes ago, Gay said:

ohhh yeah that too, they are bonus tracks lolĀ 

but damn it's funny cause SP and HG are 2 of my fave songs from Joanne along w PIĀ :giveup:Ā 

I always find it interesting to see how drastic peoples tastes can be. I find that cool!

Ā 

tbh, obviously this doesnt apply to everyone, but I feel like a lot of younger people, maybe fans who are newer to the fan base, or simply young in age in genera, veer more towards her newer material. Not saying its good nor bad, just something I have noticed on here.Ā 

codymonster

Perched for the inevitable Coachella weekend 2 ā€œwhat the ****, the set list is the saaaaameā€ sized messĀ 

girl-reading-book-animation-10.gif

Y'all know our girl put Hey Girl for a London or U.K. date

Sinner's Prayer is a maybe and I bet she doesn't use it because it's a very intimate song that wouldn't translate to a globetrotting arena or stadium setting very well. It worked really well at the Dive Bar shows, but those WERE intimate venues.

3 hours ago, dinotub3 said:

If they dont add government hooker im gonna die:neyde:

DJWS played it before the Chicago showĀ :classy: so at least there's a vague hope it wasn't forgotten lol

KingRedd

I donā€™t want Venus or GUY or any other ARTPOP songs. The ARTPOP ball already had those. I want songs like GH or HML or DITD or songs that she rarely performs. It would be magical to choose songs that arenā€™t well known and make them somewhat known now

May I Read You? šŸ˜Ž

Archived