rumor

RedOne recording with Lady Gaga?

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnWayne92

I mean, im queefing, but are we sure!? The walls do look similar. I really feel like she is in the studio for ASIB. 

brace brace brace!!!!! for another hit of the decade!!! :excited2:

GAGA + REDONE + DJWS will annihilate the industry

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

I mean, im queefing, but are we sure!? The walls do look similar. I really feel like she is in the studio for ASIB. 

Definitely not for ASIB, the soundtrack needed to be done for the shooting. Fans on set said they heard the studio version of the songs on set, so this soundtrack is definitely done

1 hour ago, yASSsss said:

The walls look the same.

Coincidence? I think the **** not :nails:

DMOQ0gHWsAA9kN-?format=jpg&name=large

Do we know where Gaga is? This looks like his studio in Madrid tbh.

Not The Real Gaga

I remember when Joanne was released everybody was happy that RedOne wasn't involved, because he could only produce basic, generic pop songs (not my words). Also people were saying that hits/charts aren't important.

So, people were so done with RedOne and now everybody wants him back to produce some smash hits for her?

Hypocrits. :toofunny:

I always supported him btw. Really, really loves his music.

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Unites said:

I remember when Joanne was released everybody was happy that RedOne wasn't involved, because he could only produce basic, generic pop songs (not my words). Also people were saying that hits/charts aren't important.

So, people were so done with RedOne and now everybody wants him back to produce some smash hits for her?

Let's be honest EVERYBODY will bop to new RedOne produced songs even if they complained of him being possibly back 

TimisaMonster
5 minutes ago, Unites said:

I always rooted for RedOne...others here were expecting funk/disco pop with Mark and look how that turned out... :selena:

I trust Redone knows they are MEANT to make hits together and Gaga can't deny their music is what makes up the core of her fan faves...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

monketsharona
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

I always rooted for RedOne...others here were expecting funk/disco pop with Mark and look how that turned out... :selena:

I trust Redone knows they are MEANT to make hits together and Gaga can't deny their music is what makes up the core of her fan faves...

I'm pretty sure Lady Gaga knows it ^^

nattuggla
16 minutes ago, Unites said:

Well I am glad that we got Joanne as how it is and I am here for Gaga experimenting with different sounds. But I also love to listen to typical Gaga bops because they remind me how I fell in love with Gaga.....

Illuminati

While I love when they work together I would rather wait than be disappointed. The last two songs we got from RedoneGa were Gypsy and Angel Down and while I like Angel Down neither one was particularly exciting.

He seems to kinda do the same thing over and over with other artists so unless Gaga brings out something unique and new from their collaboration I don't see them producing a future single or even worse, their songs might not even make it to the album once again. 

HauntingHollow

keep him i want Fernando Garibay back :lana:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Archived