Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kids react to Madonna

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Antonio

4Vu3XJq.gif

xWYpK.gif

š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CautiousLurker
51 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

Lmao this thread is a mess a bunch of adults getting angry at what 5 year olds sayĀ :awkney:

:ladyhaha:

TheWitness

This thread is a messĀ 

Ā 

Its full of pressed Madonna stans that still havenā€™t realised madonna is ancient and hasnā€™t been relevant in like 10 years which is almost done of these kids life spansĀ 

Ā 

Host Of Lyricasism

Guys chill when I was in 3RDĀ grade I didn't know who Madonna was as well :selena:Ā 

You shouldn't be surprised if they know who she is if her music isn't at least trendingĀ :selena:Ā 

PopThatArt
On 10/15/2017 at 5:54 PM, Sky del Blue said:

Instead of math and historyĀ they should teach them something useful in school like pop culture basics. I mean it's ok if they'veĀ never heard of boy george or aretha franklin by the age of 11, but madonna?? C'mon

Pop culture basics is more important than math and history? Seriously? Get a clue honey.Ā 

Go see A Star is Born

I don't really know why ppl got so erm passionate in this thread... It think the vid was really nice and cute. And I think the kids crasped and saw the essence in M's music etc. The fact that they did know some of her music is pretty nice, but c'mon, kids that age don't usually know artists very well. I didn't know M untill I was like 10-11 and I'm very educated in music in general. (And remember this was a looong time ago in my case and M was huge then).

This tells nothing about Madonna's relevance or whatever.Ā 

And now those kids know her and can check out M's brilliant pop catalogue.

MyQueen
1 hour ago, Snow said:

I don't really know why ppl got so erm passionate in this thread... It think the vid was really nice and cute. And I think the kids crasped and saw the essence in M's music etc. The fact that they did know some of her music is pretty nice, but c'mon, kids that age don't usually know artists very well. I didn't know M untill I was like 10-11 and I'm very educated in music in general. (And remember this was a looong time ago in my case and M was huge then).

This tells nothing about Madonna's relevance or whatever.Ā 

And now those kids know her and can check out M's brilliant pop catalogue.

Btw did you see how M acts when her father is watching her

Ā 

Ā 

17 hours ago, Runway said:

Wow shes truly known as the ā€œLady Gaga of the 80ā€™sā€

how sadĀ :rip:Ā 

Erm not really...Ā 

dlioncourt91

I mean when you have kids saying something like a one hit wonder is the best song ever versus a legend.Ā :sharon:

When my nephew says Migos is better than Madonna.Ā :sharon:

They'll learn all the essentials to music legends and artistry when they get older.

Archived