SlayGagaloo
Just now, Sirius094 said:

Now she has a million reasons to stay :trollga:

Her other videos could never give her that :reductive:

Over.

Here for the audio to get a hundred million views:kara:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

CakeLikeLG

I hate that her views are split between audio and video (won't even mention all the live performances). 150M views would've looked so much better

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Gagadonna
1 minute ago, CakeLikeLG said:

I hate that her views are split between audio and video (won't even mention all the live performances). 150M views would've looked so much better

Sorry but that's her team's fault. The same happened to G.U.Y, if she released only one video for each song, both videos would be certified by then. 

58 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

Her 6th video to reach 1 million likes. Alejandro is Next 

Go watch it now and let's get it to 100 million views :selena:

The Audio has 67 million views and +630k likes btw 

million likes,

million sales,

million views (MV + Audio)

next ... million grammys

Guys, let's do a million reasons streaming and viral it. just to make it known by the grammy voters.

Curunir
On 10/14/2017 at 11:42 AM, CakeLikeLG said:

this. but i also hate when they remove the audio like they did with born this way back in 2011. i think the audio had passed 100 mil before they took it down. it was the only song on youtube without a video to have that many views at the time. imagine the possibilities if they hadn't removed it :grr:

fivefoottwo
2 hours ago, Sirius094 said:

Now she has a million reasons to stay :trollga:

can't even express in words how hard i laughed at this

PanPikus

Finally :giveup: haters of this video found dead after this achievement :bon:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

CakeLikeLG
1 hour ago, Curunir said:

this. but i also hate when they remove the audio like they did with born this way back in 2011. i think the audio had passed 100 mil before they took it down. it was the only song on youtube without a video to have that many views at the time. imagine the possibilities if they didn't remove it :grr:

a mess. No wonder she is struggling with youtube streaming. Thankfully it looks like they are finally trying to do something with Spotify at least. Before The Cure she was at 8M monthly listeners and now she never falls below 13M which is amazing. Youtube is a lost cause at this point 

Curunir
Just now, CakeLikeLG said:

a mess. No wonder she is struggling with youtube streaming. Thankfully it looks like they are finally trying to do something with Spotify. Before The Cure she was at 8M monthly listeners and now she never falls below 13M which is amazing. Youtube is a lost cause at this point  I think

i don't necessarily think that youtube is a lost cause, but then again i don't take youtube very seriously, especially when you look at how many views videos like despacito and gangnam style have :toofunny:

CakeLikeLG
8 minutes ago, Curunir said:

i don't necessarily think that youtube is a lost cause, but then again i don't take youtube very seriously, especially when you look at how many views videos like despacito and gangnam style have :toofunny:

spanish songs and spotify literally ruined youtube :toofunny:

monsterdino

Now go watch the video (even tho I know yall hate it) to reach 100M views (it's at 84M) :poot: 

Archived