đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New tour dates just announced

Miley

Featured Posts

Tyler1992

Dangit! I get tricked every time I see this thread. 

I always think NEW dates are being announced! But they are for the rescheduled ones :sweat:

This topic otta be called "Rescheduled Tour Dates Just Announced" so I don't break my hip multiple times a day when I come running to this thread :sweat:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone heard or read anything relating to Gaga touring Australia and Asia? I hope she does :( I'd actually be more than happy to see her do smaller venues (Dive Bar style) but hoping for proper arena tour. P!nk is touring here next year, for whatever reason Australia has pretty much 'adopted' her, last time when she did the 'Truth about Love' tour she sold out 18(!) tour dates in Melbourne alone! Unrelated to Gaga but i suppose if the timing coincides there will be the inevitable comparisons. ARTPOP flopped here but Joanne did pretty good and Million Reasons in particular.

On 10/19/2017 at 2:29 AM, Alfonso said:

Finally :sweat:

I wonder where they'll film the DVD, hopefully London or Barcelona

Given the 'country' influence of 'Joanne' and the current political climate (Trump) in the US i think it would be silly of her not to film it in her home turf.

Alfonso
15 hours ago, Aussie said:

Given the 'country' influence of 'Joanne' and the current political climate (Trump) in the US i think it would be silly of her not to film it in her home turf.

Yeah, but we already have a DVD from a US show so I think another country would be better this time :sweat:

Archived