Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New tour dates just announced

Miley

Featured Posts

ithinkweed

Happy to finally know the date of my show but how is she sure that she won’t be in severe fibromyalgia again in January? It’s the exact same pattern, US leg and a European one shortly afterwards. 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, ithinkweed said:

Happy to finally know the date of my show but how is she sure that she won’t be in severe fibromyalgia again in January? It’s the exact same pattern, US leg and a European one shortly afterwards. 

That’s the thing with fibromyalgia - it’s chronic and random.  Sometimes it’s really bad, sometimes it’s not.  I believe stress and certain foods can sometimes trigger it, so she’s probably been monitored to find out what’s causes it for her and maybe even ways to tolerate the pain.

19 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

One thing I don't understand if why do 2 shows in London? Why not just do one stadium show in London. If you think you're selling out 2 20k arenas, would it be that much harder to sell out a 45k stadium? It would save her energy.

Because it's either October or middle of winter!

27monster27
18 hours ago, JGD said:

That’s the thing with fibromyalgia - it’s chronic and random.  Sometimes it’s really bad, sometimes it’s not.  I believe stress and certain foods can sometimes trigger it, so she’s probably been monitored to find out what’s causes it for her and maybe even ways to tolerate the pain.

She also has a decent rest period between December 18th and January 14th, so that should be helpful too.

he/him/his

Do y’all think they’re gonna add more tickets for the shows, since there probably are quite a few people doing the refunds...?

As I cannot attend my original (Antwerp), I really wanna go to the Berlin one, but just HAVE to get standing tix...

RAMROD
14 minutes ago, Halle said:

Do y’all think they’re gonna add more tickets for the shows, since there probably are quite a few people doing the refunds...?

As I cannot attend my original (Antwerp), I really wanna go to the Berlin one, but just HAVE to get standing tix...

If there’s anyone demand refund they may sell those instead, so keep your eyes peeled on ticketmaster

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

venusfly
5 hours ago, Xalejandro said:

How is it a world tour when there are no Asia/Australia/Africa shows? 

The tour still visits 14 countries, although it is a shame other continents are missed out, this album cycle just doesn't fit in well with the music scene in those continents.

Archived