Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Females snubbed at the AMAs

Stef

Featured Posts

monketsharona
24 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

AMAs = American Misogynistic Awards?

Some years female artists are almost in every categories though... 

Like I said sooner AMA = Charts... And we all know last year charts have been dominated by men in general, it has always been underlined here... 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RadioIsOurs

I can't just call the AMAs sexist because that's how pop music has been this year in general - disproportionately male oriented.

TheCureinMalibu
9 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

chill out 

be mad at society not the AMAs lol

Then they snubbed Taylor because she's clearly the best selling + best streaming female artists this year tho :selena:

Lol if AMA 2018 happens and Closer is still nominated, I'm cutting off fingers

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Anderson123

Well men dominanted this year, not a lot of women were in the Top 10 so I don't see what's wrong with that, it's something different for once. If it were the other way around the gays would be like "Yassss pop gurls, men who?"

FRANZGA
7 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

Then they snubbed Taylor because she's clearly the best selling + best streaming female artists this year tho :selena:

you're not sure of that tho.. Gaga already sold 1.813M singles pure sales and 253k album pure sales half of 2017 alone.. with a total consumption of around 666k album units..

and the fact that AMAs data is from October 2016 - September 2017, safe to say Taylor is not the best selling.. she only have IWLF and a month for LWYMMD which will be converted to album units. and the fact that Joanne's sales from 2016 is 370k pure sales plus catalog sales plus streams and track sales from Q4 of 2016 and Q3 of 2017, she's far ahead with around 1.3M-1.4M SPS Album Units

sillynate

I'm sorry but I can't subscribe to this logic

women on top of the industry = good

men on top of the industry = bad

:huh:

Archived