Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Taylor Swift Reputation SPS?

rumours

Featured Posts

Thomas P

I think sales of about 1 mil and SPS bear 1.5 tbh. Maybe even 2, because she has some ****ing hype and anticipation, but then I feel like it will immediately dip to like 200k the next week. Something like BTW in 2011.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

LMAO at y’all that still doubting Taylor Swift selling power.

Y’all said LWYMMD will not selling but it went number #1 easily. And don’t forget that Reputation Target exclusives are selling like hot cakes. It will be #1 album debut, just wait and see.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

reputation will drop by 2nd week. Rumors are flying that Eminem will be releasing November 17 :selena:

rumours
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

LMAO at y’all that still doubting Taylor Swift selling power.

Y’all said LWYMMD will not selling but it went number #1 easily. And don’t forget that Reputation Target exclusives are selling like hot cakes. It will be #1 album debut, just wait and see.

I don’t think anyone is doubting a #1 debut. I’m just curious how it will sell compared to her previous releases

3 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

It's an official single according to many. It's been sent to radio I believe :oprah:

It hasn't officially impacted radio I think. Rumors say she's dropping the video and making it an official single tomorrow. Maybe even releasing the tracklist tour info blah :emma:

rumours
1 minute ago, JR Gg said:

It hasn't officially impacted radio I think. Rumors say she's dropping the video and making it an official single tomorrow. Maybe even releasing the tracklist tour info blah :emma:

It’s rumored to be the second single officially? I was hoping for a different song as the second single, as I’m not a huge Ready For It fan...

Archived