💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Justin Bieber to become an Actor

Creyk

Featured Posts

Looks like pop stars starring in movies is the thing now :S

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/justin-bieber-dines-with-adam-sandler-david-spade-details-w507936

Justin Bieber may hit the big screen at some point! The “Love Yourself” singer, 23, even sought out some A-list help to guide him.

“Justin Bieber asked Adam Sandler and David Spade out to dinner to pick their brains about breaking into the film industry,” a source told Us. Justin had a lot of questions for them about the movie world.”

The “Baby” crooner opened up about his desire to try acting during a January 2015 interview for V magazine.

“I’m still young. I still have so many personal and professional goals I want to achieve. I want to keep creating music for my fans,” Bieber told fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld at the time. “One day I hope to make strides into movies and fashion as well. I want to share my creativity with the world.”

giphy.gif

FATCAT

It's a little quaint that he's asking Adam Sandler, the king of pumping out cheesy movies. :tea:

Purr more, hiss less.

But he kinda acted already? he's character was shot to death or something and everyone were excited about it on twitter

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LateToCult

Adam Sandler? Probably not the guy you go to if you’re already an established name in music and want to give acting a try.

TheRoof
6 minutes ago, River said:

But he kinda acted already? he's character was shot to death or something and everyone were excited about it on twitter

:poot:

7 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

When you thought Adam Sandler movies couldn't get any worse :reductive:

8 minutes ago, Doot said:

This is who he sought out?

Adam Sandler is very influental

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Adam Sandler is very influental

but also over :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

1 minute ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

:poot:

Yes this lol

This scene is so reflecting the USA police, like he has one gun and they have like 20 but they shot him like 100 bullets.. one was sufficient :awkney:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived