💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Madonna's Brother

Drin Lon

Featured Posts

That J

Chris IS a little bitch but he knows it and he IS funny.  I enjoy his interviews at times. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheRoof
1 hour ago, That J said:

Christopher's biggest issue seemed to be the fact that Madonna cowered to Guy Ritchie and Ritchie was such a rude loud arrogant homophobe, Christopher couldn't understand what she saw in him or how she could let him be that way.  Obviously, that didn't last. 

so Madonna let Guy Ritchie cause he was homophobe??

That J
10 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

so Madonna let Guy Ritchie cause he was homophobe??

I think the brother was saying it was weird seeing her around someone who'd make so many nasty gay jokes, etc when her brother is gay and her lifestyle and work has had a lot to do with gay culture. It's impossible to control another person tho really. But that relationship DID seem off. Christopher mentioned their wedding was particularly uncomfortable with the gay bashing being so relentless, all day long with these jokes, etc.  He couldn't stand Guy Ritchie. 

That J
46 minutes ago, Guillermo Tello said:

It's nothing new, she's super ungrateful and egocentric and a bad person. I never trust her. Just see her face and words, I would never be a fan of hers. Super selfish.

giphy.gif

Well that's an opinion. I find her to be the opposite but that's what's fun about life. Two people can see two totally different things! 

I'm not a fan of Madonna but people have to understand that money isn't the only component to getting by in life. Madonna has helped him plenty of times. Just because your sibling is rich you can't rely on her money as the thing to keep picking you up when you're down - there comes a point where you have to fend for yourself and create a life for yourself where you're not put in these predicaments over and over again. He obviously lacks certain life skills and her money can't give those skills to him. 

Mariah Carey has the same issue with her sister, she has given her millions and millions of dollars, helped her when she needed help, picked her up when she was down and she still kept making the same poor life decisions like drugs and prostituon over and over again and then goes crying to the media when her sister has had enough and put her foot down and cut her off. 

Madonna's brother has been helped by her many of times. He should've turned that help into a productive life as he's one of the lucky few who actually got help. Not every troubled person is lucky enough to have siblings foot 100 thousand dollar stints in rehab and god knows what else she has paid for. 

dlioncourt91

She's tried paying for his rehab multiple times and helping out but he's turned it down or gone back to his vices. It's also been said she doesn't shed light on any of it concerning the family due to her father and wishes to keep it that way.

Christopher was notoriously on drugs and he admits to it. They fell out over something like that and Madonna mentioned they were on speaking terms while throwing in they were "friends" but "family isn't always blood." The statement is pretty self-explanatory. He also apparently supplied the Darlene woman who began auctioning her stuff to profit from it according to a news article.

Don't know why people are trashing her here. Sure, she's rich but she's worked hard for the last three decades and has six kids to care for as well as her brand, philanthropy efforts, overhead costs of touring, managements, music costs etc. She's done her part in aiding her family but like they say "You can't help someone who can't help themselves."

It's their decision to lay off drugs or other self-destructive vices or behaviors. To burden a sibling with bringing you up all the time without learning from your own decisions isn't right, it's selfish and leeching.

Archived