💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Madonna's Brother

Drin Lon

Featured Posts

Drin Lon

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2301196/As-Madonna-joins-billionaire-club-tragic-homeless-brother-says-She-doesnt-care-Im-dead-alive.html

This is disturbing tbh

Is this true?

Is there more to the story?

Ok so I read the full article it was kinda long so yeah he is an alcoholic and she has payed for his rehab but he doesn't wanna go anymore so I guess it's fair, what can she do.

But I also have read about another one of her brothers who wrote a book dissing her and still talks bad about her.

Why don't Madonna's siblings like her tho :sweat: 

Is she really the devil? 

:gum:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

She is extremely distant to the majority of her siblings. There was a lot of problems that she faced with them. She comes from a pretty messed up family with a lot of dark secrets, and she wanted to distance herself and her kids from them.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Drin Lon
2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

sadly yes, she's not close to any of her siblings except one

Yeah I updated the OP

Drin Lon
2 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

She is extremely distant to the majority of her siblings. There was a lot of problems that she faced with them. She comes from a pretty messed up family with a lot of dark secrets, and she wanted to distance herself and her kids from them.

I'm kinda interested to know more tbh :gum: 

Supersonic

Kinda reminds of my family cutting ties with our other relatives due to their abusive behaviours and addictions. :madge:

sipthistea
14 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Secrets?

Tell us more 

5beb18a02a809cebf74cb42576dead09.gif

19 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Why does this remind me of a Texas Chainsaw Massacre script? :ladyhaha:

Where kids are educated like **** and become serial killers once they’re adults :toofunny:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🩋

TheRoof
18 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

15 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

I'm kinda interested to know more tbh :gum: 

2 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Secrets?

Tell us more 

5beb18a02a809cebf74cb42576dead09.gif

i'm interested too :poot:

spill the tea sis

That J

She's close with her sisters Melanie and Paula. Melanie is around Madonna on a lot of her vacations. Christopher, the one who wrote that book, worked for Madonna on her tours. His last was Girlie Show.  He's admitted the book didn't amuse her and it took awhile to begin speaking with her again. I know they aren't as close as they were but they aren't enemies either.  Martin was always the alcoholic druggie and she paid for his treatment MANY times just for him to get out and use again while justifying it by saying she could afford to send him back to rehab. You can see him coked out of his mind in Truth Or Dare. He's not fair to her.  I don't know anything about the other siblings.  So, yea there's two sides to every story. Madonna is funny with money because they were raised strict and what you want, YOU earn so she probably feels she's been very generous and doesn't have to do a damn thing she doesn't feel she should. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

That family has secrets like everyone else's. The sudden death of Madonna, the wife and mother. The nanny brought in to care for the kids as daddy worked. Nanny getting pregnant and going away for awhile. Nanny marrying daddy!  Etc etc etc.  

EDIT: But Joan,the stepmother and former nanny, never had her own children with the father...just FYI

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Drin Lon
5 minutes ago, That J said:

That family has secrets like everyone else's. The sudden death of Madonna, the wife and mother. The nanny brought in to care for the kids as daddy worked. Nanny getting pregnant and going away for awhile. Nanny marrying daddy!  Etc etc etc.  

EDIT: But Joan,the stepmother and former nanny, never had her own children with the father...just FYI

You mean the death of Madonna's mother?

Drin Lon
7 minutes ago, That J said:

She's close with her sisters Melanie and Paula. Melanie is around Madonna on a lot of her vacations. Christopher, the one who wrote that book, worked for Madonna on her tours. His last was Girlie Show.  He's admitted the book didn't amuse her and it took awhile to begin speaking with her again. I know they aren't as close as they were but they aren't enemies either.  Martin was always the alcoholic druggie and she paid for his treatment MANY times just for him to get out and use again while justifying it by saying she could afford to send him back to rehab. You can see him coked out of his mind in Truth Or Dare. He's not fair to her.  I don't know anything about the other siblings.  So, yea there's two sides to every story. Madonna is funny with money because they were raised strict and what you want, YOU earn so she probably feels she's been very generous and doesn't have to do a damn thing she doesn't feel she should. 

Oh I'm not blaming her at all, there's literally nothing else sb can do for that guy, even his family has admitted that, he doesn't wanna get help.

Archived