💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Nicki's Ex: Nicki Intimidated By Cardi

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Thomas P

He can shut up, he knows nothing anymore.

he’s still probably right though :gum:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

DiscoHeaven23
16 minutes ago, Probglum said:

I mean I believe it. Imagine being the top female rapper for YEARS only to have a new girl slide into the scene and get a #1 on debut. 

And Cardi winning in so many other areas:

Named best dressed at Rihanna's Diamond Ball

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/lifestyle/7965785/rihanna-diamond-ball-best-dressed

Best dressed at VMAs

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2017/08/27/mtv-vmas-2017-best-dressed-lorde-cardi-b-katy-perry/606683001/

Paper Magazine photoshoot:

Winning 3 awards at BET Hip-Hop Awards last Friday

- Single Of the Year

- Best New Hip Hop Artist

- Hustler of the Year

Acclaim from major rap artists like J Cole 

doja scat

I think that Nicki Minaj is quite an insecure person on the inside. She's gotten so used to having no competition that she declared herself the queen of rap.

It was only a matter of time before someone challenged her.

Nicki should be happy that she has competition though, it should help her step up her game instead of release mediocre rented verses every month 

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

JR Gg

Safaree is just pure crap. Nicki will reign on top even if I don't really like her. Cardi is another one hit wonder :emma:

Sweet Olive
3 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

I mean Nicki is the type of artist to keep posting about her """achievements""" in the hot 100 or being "best dressed" without fact checking first so I wouldn't put it past her.

This. This really makes her look insecure.

Sweet Olive

I obviously can't help but suspect that her 'love' for Cardi is fake. However as long as it lasts I'm going to believe that it's true, beacause these things make me uncomfortable. 

SCHEISSEMONTRE

Oh my.....first Iggy then Remey, now Cardi..... I feel like Nicki likes to come for the New Rap Girls who have #1 hits. :poot: Or it could be Roman (her Ego)

Mychal

JesseBabe

While this maybe true, I do feel as though Safaree likes to keep Nicki in his mouth to stay relevant. He is even on Love & Hip Hop and is constantly reminding everyone that he once dated Nicki Minaj. 

Archived