đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

celeb

Nicki's Ex: Nicki Intimidated By Cardi

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Nicki Minaj's ex boyfriend, who she dated for many years, says that he KNOWS Nicki is intimated and threatened by Cardi B. He states that Nicki is showing fake love to Cardi B. He says he knows how Nicki is and that's why he knows how she's feeling about Cardi B

082917-Music-Cardi-B-Nicki-Minaj.jpg

Watch here: 

gagagoogoose

If you can't read yourself, how in the hell you gonna read somebody else?

maxresdefault.jpg

I always thought Safaree was Nicki's GBF sksk

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

I wouldn't be shocked lol she always wanna be the only rap queen in the business

Ernie Swift

It's a shame that 3 years after the end of the relationship he still bad talks her. He even claimed to have written most of her hits. This is someone you were with for almost 10 years, even before fame. You won't get that time back, so what is constantly trying to shade her going to do? However, as much as I love Nicki and her music, she really does have an ego. :sweat:

Love Love Love

Probglum

I mean I believe it. Imagine being the top female rapper for YEARS only to have a new girl slide into the scene and get a #1 on debut. 

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Stefani Gaga

Swish Swish Nicki :bon:

Spoiler

“I’m the queen of rap”, said Nicki in a million songs. :sharon:

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

Just now, Probglum said:

I mean I believe it. Imagine being the top female rapper for YEARS only to have a new girl slide into the scene and get a #1 on debut. 

If you're confident and happy with yourself you shouldn't hate a new girl just bc she got a #1 record lmao Nicki still sold tens of millions more than Cardi 

DeanWinchester

I mean Nicki is the type of artist to keep posting about her """achievements""" in the hot 100 or being "best dressed" without fact checking first so I wouldn't put it past her.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Even when these two women treat each other respectfully and aknowledge each other's achievements some of y'all voyerists still crave a catfight

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Fusel said:

Even when these two women treat each other respectfully and aknowledge each other's achievements some of y'all voyerists still crave a catfight

No one is really craving anything, everyone is just in the know about the fact that Nicki is the type of woman that seethes at seeing other women succeed while smiling through her teeth

Archived