Jump to content
politics

Sessions calls for more religious freedom


Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Edonis

I really want to know what religious restrictions are even present in the United States? :oprah: This pseudo war on Christianity in the West is so weird. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

CautiousLurker

"Religious liberty is not merely a right to personal religious beliefs or even to worship in a sacred place."

Yes, yes it is merely that - deal with it...  :madge:

It's a joke! When you give me that look, it's a joke!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Morphine Prince
3 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I really want to know what religious restrictions are even present in the United States? :oprah: This pseudo war on Christianity in the West is so weird. 

What they really want: The freedom to discriminate 

Link to post
Share on other sites

SHUT THE **** UP

that's all I have to say

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48
Link to post
Share on other sites

SychosSoChic

Bring on the slavery, live sacrifice and open discrimination! (As long as you're a Christian!)

Someone slap this creepy little bigot and his scummy ilk in the conversion shock chair they so obviously has a hardon for before they try make us do it first.

 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.
Link to post
Share on other sites

lost in limbo

Each day that goes by, I can't help but wonder what happened at birth with these people?

Like did their mothers had an acident while pregnant? Hit their head severily at birth? Like what was the phenomenon that ocurred with these people to make them so dumb :oprah: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight
Link to post
Share on other sites

Born To Slay

Okay cool, I can't wait for Muslims to take him at his word and the right wing goes crazy!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Aura Veil

A gay should blast Judas at one of his briefings. I want to see that keebler elf faint from hearing the iconic bop.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chromatislaps
19 minutes ago, Aura Veil said:

A gay should blast Judas at one of his briefings. I want to see that keebler elf faint from hearing the iconic bop.

inb4 this happens:

RtLfL2B.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Shangela

Christians are so discriminated in this world. Its such a shame! :ohno:

:selena:

I'm what? SICKENING
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 10 months later...
  • Bear locked this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...