Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga hosting another live meditation

tellemhone

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

In all likelihood, esp with recent hurricanes, and it happened every year, and getting worse each time, East Coast will be the part of USA that’ll get swept away rather than West coast. And you’re are always welcome to live in sand dunes that we have here since most habitable area will be occupied by locals. :sis:

California is long overdue for a MAJOR earthquake on the San Andreas fault line tho, and rising sea levels are more likely to affect the west coast

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
6 minutes ago, Chic said:

California is long overdue for a MAJOR earthquake on the San Andreas fault line tho, and rising sea levels are more likely to affect the west coast

If you think it will be as devastating as the movie you are wrong tbh. It won’t be drown, the worst can happened are the high rise buildings will be leveled. And that can always be rebuild. :smh:

“Even the largest of San Andreas' quakes can’t produce a massive tsunami like the one that swells over San Francisco in the movie. “The really big tsunamis, like the one that hit Japan, are caused by earthquakes that generate a major displacement of the ocean floor,” Jordan says. The San Andreas fault sits far inland, and the land slips past on either side. For that reason, a quake also can’t cause the fault to split apart into a giant chasm as it does in the film. And despite the warnings of distraught movie scientists, even the largest of California's quakes won’t be felt by anything but seismometers on the East Coast.”

Read more: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/what-will-really-happen-california-when-san-andreas-unleashes-big-one-180955432/#jROHzG4aAZBfSoRl.99

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Just now, RAMROD said:

If you think it will be as devastating as the movie you are wrong tbh. It won’t be drown, the worst can happened are the high rise buildings will be leveled. :smh:

“Even the largest of San Andreas' quakes can’t produce a massive tsunami like the one that swells over San Francisco in the movie. “The really big tsunamis, like the one that hit Japan, are caused by earthquakes that generate a major displacement of the ocean floor,” Jordan says. The San Andreas fault sits far inland, and the land slips past on either side. For that reason, a quake also can’t cause the fault to split apart into a giant chasm as it does in the film. And despite the warnings of distraught movie scientists, even the largest of California's quakes won’t be felt by anything but seismometers on the East Coast.”

Read more: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/what-will-really-happen-california-when-san-andreas-unleashes-big-one-180955432/#jROHzG4aAZBfSoRl.99

I didn't think about the movie, but the area is certainly more rife for natural disasters than, say, New York is. Most of New York isn't even on a fault line, perhaps not any part of it is iirc. And I know that it won't literally split the ground into a chasm, wtf :air:

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Chic said:

I didn't think about the movie, but the area is certainly more rife for natural disasters than, say, New York is. Most of New York isn't even on a fault line, perhaps not any part of it is iirc. And I know that it won't literally split the ground into a chasm, wtf :air:

:giggle: Overestimation tbh. Also a place don’t need to be on a fault line for it to be drowned under sea level. Especially with the sea levels keep rising. Cities that close to body of water will get the direct impact of that no matter where it is. 😎

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TimisaMonster

Gaga really wants calm, peace, and healing in a world filled with chaos, violence, and pain

LG6 will be called...SPARROW

Bookmark me

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bad Kids

i don't mind if she does daily live meditation together, it'll keep me going actually, cuz I am not that motivated to do it everyday, but if gaga does it together i don't mind doing it

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

4 hours ago, M Monstre said:

She's been very spiritual lately: not to say that she hasn't before, but she has been especially spiritual now.

She has always been. I remember her posting a picture sleeping with crystals all around her bed. :giggle:

Moebius

Queen of meditation, Buddha is shook

trymebitch.gif

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Schwerk

Im excited. Since the first one Ive been trying meditation every day but only 5 min not 20 yet. It really helps me focus and sleep. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Katie14
14 hours ago, Bad Kids said:

i don't mind if she does daily live meditation together, it'll keep me going actually, cuz I am not that motivated to do it everyday, but if gaga does it together i don't mind doing it

Same. I would never have the motivation to meditate if it wasn't for doing it with Gaga. The would be really cool if she did these session daily, or even once a week. This got me thinking, has there ever been a celebrity as big as Gaga who did or does weekly live session with their fans? I think its an interesting concept. 

Sister

Doing these live sessions with the world may be Gaga's best idea yet, outside of her musical abilities. :applause::heart::sara:

I hope that she will continue to do these sporadically forever.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

TimisaMonster
13 hours ago, Moebius said:

Queen of meditation, Buddha is shook

trymebitch.gif

Gaga needs to leak the unreleased BTW track "Laughing Buddha" :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Regina George

Can’t wait to watch her do nothing for 20 ‘mins...

CautiousLurker

LG6 will be an hour of meditation music :selena:

Spoiler

Here for it tbh :selena: :selena:

Archived