• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DesertWolf
10 hours ago, Dino said:

done sis :whitney:

Thanks!

Around 26 hours till the survey closes.

I have to say that I'm really surprised that one song that was in the top 5 last week is struggling to get into the top 40 and probably it won't appear on the chart in the end... On the other hand the results from this week are way better than the previous one in terms of points, not in terms of quality :duck: I'm considering to expand the chart to 50, but I'm still not sure about it

JOYRIDE

TheWitness
19 minutes ago, crisjackd said:

Thanks!

Around 26 hours till the survey closes.

I have to say that I'm really surprised that one song that was in the top 5 last week is struggling to get into the top 40 and probably it won't appear on the chart in the end... On the other hand the results from this week are way better than the previous one in terms of points, not in terms of quality :duck: I'm considering to expand the chart to 50, but I'm still not sure about it

If there’s lots of songs outside 40 with decent points I’d say expand

Host Of Lyricasism

TheWitness
22 minutes ago, crisjackd said:

I have to say that I'm really surprised that one song that was in the top 5 last week is struggling to get into the top 40 and probably it won't appear on the chart in the end... 

It’s Ready For It bookmark me :trollga:

Host Of Lyricasism

DesertWolf
4 minutes ago, TheWitness said:

If there’s lots of songs outside 40 with decent points I’d say expand

Well... the song that is at 40 right now has 14u, and the one at 50 has 12. But the thing is that most of the songs from 45 to 52 would be in a tie and that was the thing I wanted to avoid this time cause I would have to take out two songs by my own :/ I will wait till tomorrow to make a decision

JOYRIDE

TheWitness
2 minutes ago, crisjackd said:

Well... the song that is at 40 right now has 14u, and the one at 50 has 12. But the thing is that most of the songs from 45 to 52 would be in a tie and that was the thing I wanted to avoid this time cause I would have to take out two songs by my own :/ I will wait till tomorrow to make a decision

If 52 To 45 are all just one person gave them a number 1 id day leave It at 40 

Host Of Lyricasism

DesertWolf

Last day of submissions! 13 hours till the survey ends. 

There's one thing that I thought it was obvious but someone (or some people) didn't get it right. Don't submit the same song more than once in your list, you can submit a remix and it will count as the original song, but don't submit the original song or another remix of the same song then cause it won't count anymore. It doesn't make sense to count it because that way everyone could make chart higher their favorite song by sending only 10 remixes of one song and that would make the chart look fake. 

On the other hand, I'm pretty sure there's someone (I guess I know who) that has submitted almost the same list (but in a different order) but from different ips this time. It's the same thing as before, if you submit more than once this chart will lose accuracy. We are trying to show which are the songs that we all listen to, in general, so by submitting more than once you are imposing your results over the rest ones. 

So I hope next week this things won't happen again:neyde:

JOYRIDE

FRANZGA
On 10/18/2017 at 4:31 AM, crisjackd said:

@Dutch @Irrelevant @surejan @Ryusei @GAGASGODDESS @Tyler Henry @FRANZGA @highbythebeach @Gypsy Life @M3LL155X @sipthistea @Thomas P @DennisConcert @ARPIT @Clever Username @Supersonic @littlepotter @ViviLittleM @bumblebee @AmericanGUY @TheCureinMalibu @Dino @Venusfly @PeterPan 

I'm not sure if you guys have submitted your songs , so this is just a reminder, you have like 50 hours to do so. :poot: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6GL9Q7Q

submitted..

all out support for Gaga's next songs to hit 100M mark.. 

DesertWolf
8 hours ago, FRANZGA said:

submitted..

all out support for Gaga's next songs to hit 100M mark.. 

8 hours ago, bumblebee said:

sent the data :gaycat:

Thank you guys!!! 

Results will be out tomorrow around 12PM CEST. 

Three hours left for submissions: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6GL9Q7Q

JOYRIDE

DesertWolf

I'm gonna start posting some details about this week chart, that may not be have the final results yet.

- The #1 has 12 u more than #2

- One artist has more than 10 entries in the top 40 (beating the record of 8 from last week)

- As I said yesterday, one song that was in the top 5 last week it's not in the top 40 anymore.

- One artist has 3 songs in the top 5, two of them have the same amount of units.

- The biggest entry of this week is at #13 currently

- There are two male artists inside the top 10, one as lead singer.

- There are 41 submissions this week, same as last week

JOYRIDE

TheWitness
25 minutes ago, crisjackd said:

I'm gonna start posting some details about this week chart, that may not be have the final results yet.

- The #1 has 12 u more than #2 Million Reasons over LWYMMD or The Cure

- One artist has more than 10 entries in the top 40 (beating the record of 8 from last week) Gaga

- As I said yesterday, one song that was in the top 5 last week it's not in the top 40 anymore. Ready For It

- One artist has 3 songs in the top 5, two of them have the same amount of units. Gaga

- The biggest entry of this week is at #13 currently Revenge - Pink

- There are two male artists inside the top 10, one as lead singer. How Long & Homemade Dynamite 

- There are 41 submissions this week, same as last week

My guesses

Im bored :selena:

I hope my songs slay even though I’ve forgotten what I sent :air:

Paramore better Chart :firega:

Host Of Lyricasism

DesertWolf
3 minutes ago, TheWitness said:

My guesses

Im bored :selena:

I hope my songs slay even though I’ve forgotten what I sent :air:

Paramore better Chart :firega:

I can say that you guessed right 3 and a half, not gonna say which ones ;)

JOYRIDE

DesertWolf

Next week there will be no survey, only DMs to submit your top 10 songs. That's the only way to avoid cheating, sorry for the ones that were participating fairly in the surveys. I'm gonna check everything once again to have a clean chart for tomorrow... :(

JOYRIDE

Archived