💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

GGD Top 40 (OLD THREAD Weeks 1-4)

DesertWolf

Featured Posts

FRANZGA
3 hours ago, crisjackd said:

The voting is already open (link on the op) and the results will come next friday or saturday, depending on my schedule :emma:

congrats.. loving this already :applause:

Pink will storm the chart next week because of her album release..

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DesertWolf

I want to thank everybody who made posible this chart and I hope to work on it as long as I can. 2nd week seems to be more promising than the first one, already after the first day I have 12 submissions and there are songs that will definitely stay for a second week. 

Here's the survey for those who haven't done it yet, you have time till next thursday: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6GL9Q7Q

JOYRIDE

TheRoof
2 hours ago, crisjackd said:

I want to thank everybody who made posible this chart and I hope to work on it as long as I can. 2nd week seems to be more promising than the first one, already after the first day I have 12 submissions and there are songs that will definitely stay for a second week. 

Here's the survey for those who haven't done it yet, you have time till next thursday: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6GL9Q7Q

how it works? i think i send you my list but i don't know is i did it right

DesertWolf
9 hours ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

how it works? i think i send you my list but i don't know is i did it right

I just checked the submissions from last night, if you sent yours minutes before posting this, then everything's okay.

It's actually pretty simple, everyone has to fill each box with a song (i saw that someone repeated a song a few times but in the end I will count it as one) and then I check the answers each respondent gave. 

If anyone has doubts about something you can ask me by DM

JOYRIDE

DesertWolf

21 submissions so far! Two songs are fighting for the first spot with just one point of difference between them rn. The rest of the songs are a bit far behind but it's still early to say which one will win. Keep submiting songs guys!!! 

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6GL9Q7Q

JOYRIDE

lost in limbo

Only one of my list made it :toofunny:

Yas Bedtime Story you go gurl :woot: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

DesertWolf

With 25 submissions so far, we already have 3 songs with over 40 points! :lolly: (The same amount as in the last chart) The top 5 spots are occupied by only 2 artists and one of those artists has 4 songs inside the top 10 right now.

I see that there are a few new entries confirmed for now and many are still fighting for a good spot in the top 40, perhaps I'll have to expand the chart to 50, soon :trollga:;)

JOYRIDE

Submitted..

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

DesertWolf

Archived