24 minutes ago, crisjackd said:

I submit the top ten last week and i will send it tomorrow

follow me in twitter omg

FRANZGA

DesertWolf
7 hours ago, Dino said:

I submit the top ten last week and i will send it tomorrow

Don't forget it please :P 

Waiting for more submissions guys, I have only 15 for this week .__. I knew that this would happen because I didn't post any survey, but it was necesary to keep our chart accurate...

JOYRIDE

FfFfFfFF
2 hours ago, crisjackd said:

18 submissions so far :selena:

At least this way my chances to have one song on the final chart are bigger than 0. :sis: 

AmericanGUY
18 hours ago, crisjackd said:

Don't forget it please :P 

Waiting for more submissions guys, I have only 15 for this week .__. I knew that this would happen because I didn't post any survey, but it was necesary to keep our chart accurate...

i'll get it to you by today!

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

DesertWolf

Tomorrow is the last day for submissions. Seems that we'll have a very weak chart next friday :/ At least there are two songs with more than 40 u

JOYRIDE

TheWitness
13 minutes ago, crisjackd said:

Tomorrow is the last day for submissions. Seems that we'll have a very weak chart next friday :/ At least there are two songs with more than 40 u

In be4 it’s the cure and million reasons

Host Of Lyricasism

DesertWolf
13 minutes ago, TheWitness said:

In be4 it’s the cure and million reasons

Or maybe LWYMMD and ...Ready For It? :trollga: who knows... :P 

JOYRIDE

DesertWolf

21 submissions so far! You guys still have time to submit your songs, I'll accept DMs till tomorrow morning. Everyone can join if he wants to. 

@Irrelevant @Ryusei @GAGASGODDESS @highbythebeach @M3LL155X @sipthistea @Thomas P  @ARPIT @Clever Username @littlepotter @MarlonBrando7 @bumblebee @TheCureinMalibu @Venusfly @PeterPan

JOYRIDE

badgirlmeat
5 hours ago, crisjackd said:

21 submissions so far! You guys still have time to submit your songs, I'll accept DMs till tomorrow morning. Everyone can join if he wants to. 

@Irrelevant @Ryusei @GAGASGODDESS @highbythebeach @M3LL155X @sipthistea @Thomas P  @ARPIT @Clever Username @littlepotter @MarlonBrando7 @bumblebee @TheCureinMalibu @Venusfly @PeterPan

sent :hor:

🤠

DesertWolf

The 3rd chart will probably be uploaded on saturday, sorry guys I'm very busy tomorrow :/ And I'll let you submit songs for one day more. Sorry guys

JOYRIDE

DesertWolf

Results will be out around 12PM CEST, so in 11 hours.

The 3rd week is a bit weaker than the 2nd, but at least the #1 has more than 60 points. At this rate we could get a Gold certified song in another 5 or 6 weeks perhaps, unless you stop voting for the 3 songs that have over 100u. 

JOYRIDE

DesertWolf

Archived