Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Sent Katy Perry Flowers

Edonis

Featured Posts

Clarence

oh how nice!! I love their friendship.

Spoiler

incoming monsters pretending like they like katy now even though they've been bashing her for months :stalkga:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

Oh wow so they actually ARE friends. The relationship is closer than we thought lol. 

NIghtmareElm

Sorry about Witness! Buy Joanne and stream The Cure!  Maybe this time you will actually listen to ARTPOP?

-xoxo Gaga

P.S.,

Want to open for me when I go back on tour? 

zakariah
6 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Oh wow so they actually ARE friends. The relationship is closer than we thought lol. 

They probably have private gatherings with Rihanna & Beyoncé, and make fun of us on Twitter & stuff while drinking $1,000,000 wine :selena: 

teawhore
1 minute ago, Aquarius said:

They probably have private gatherings with Rihanna & Beyoncé, and make fun of us on Twitter & stuff while drinking $1,000,000 wine :selena: 

this may be the most truthful thing on ggd

♡ nyc ♡

DelusionalGaga

Queen of typos :selena: but it's nice to know that they're actually friends and support each other :hor:

DrKindnessKunt1999

I wonder if that means that Gaga actually bought and listened to "Witness"? :huh:

Babel
17 minutes ago, JGD said:

Is a collab in the midst or have they already collaborated and are preparing for slayage? :flutter: 

I would be here for it if Katherine/Katheryn takes some singing lessons first! :lolly:

Gagaloo911

Not that I don't think Lady Gaga would do this, nor that Katy would lie about it, but is that even Gaga's handwriting? I seem to recall it looking less legible than that :sweat:

Queen of being every iconfont :bon:

Archived