Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

society

Las Vegas mass shooting, 59 dead, 527 injured

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night

FATCAT
1 minute ago, tthen said:

Yay 2nd amendment :saladga: 

We don't know anything about the shooters, so let's not jump to conclusions. 

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

Bazaar

Horrible and sad, sending love and prayers to the victims families and survivors ❤️

artchet.tumblr.com

geishababe

I'm actually really upset right now! Why anyone would want to do this or think this is okay to do is beyond me. How much of a d1ck do you have to be

tthen
Just now, FATCAT said:

We don't know anything about the shooters, so let's not jump to conclusions. 

This guy has a gun. Chances are he either got it legally by actually going through a background check or through a gun show (no background check required!). Republicans will go on their whole right to carry and protect bullshit as they usually do.

Nino

My uncle is a police officer who works on the strip. He's alright but this was almost him :wtf: 

FATCAT
Just now, tthen said:

This guy has a gun. Chances are he either got it legally by actually going through a background check or through a gun show (no background check required!). Republicans will go on their whole right to carry and protect bullshit as they usually do.

and here you are, making a tragedy a political message before you know anything. Same with right-wings making it a Muslim terrorist attack before knowing facts. 

tthen
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

and here you are, making a tragedy a political message before you know anything. Same with right-wings making it a Muslim terrorist attack before knowing facts. 

A gun was involved. That's a fact. I'm not saying that a white republican did it or that a Muslim did it. I'm not describing who did it. The 2nd amendment protecting guns is a fact and what went down involved a gun is also a fact.

FATCAT
Just now, tthen said:

A gun was involved. That's a fact. I'm not saying that a white republican did it or that a Muslim did it. I'm not describing who did it. The 2nd amendment protecting guns is a fact and what went down involved a gun is also a fact.

You're still making assumptions about things, without waiting for hard facts. You can have your moment to shine your political message if the facts line up, until then, wait.