news

Gaga Daily Tees

Stefani Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Hollywood

I would buy one but I don't want to be exposed for being a GGD hunty in real life :selena:

IllusionLover

My favorite is this one 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Admin

They've been out for like 15 minutes so it's too early to talk about statistics, but so far not a single person bought the "Love" one which I thought would be by far the best-selling one, and everyone is getting the "K-Totally Unique" which almost wasn't even included :laughga: 

ryanripley
Just now, Admin said:

They've been out for like 15 minutes so it's too early to talk about statistics, but so far not a single person bought the "Love" one which I thought would be by far the best-selling one, and everyone is getting the "K-Totally Unique" which almost wasn't even included :laughga: 

the exact same thing happens with my art :selena: 

the ones i predict would be paid dust end up being best sellers :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Saint Hollywood
1 minute ago, Admin said:

We love ourselves a talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show-stopping, spectacular, never the same, k-totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put in a blender, sh*t on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it-worthy shirt! :firega:

That J

I like the no negativity and the conclusions the best!  There's SO many shirts that could be made from the stuff that happens around here. Great idea!  I'm buying mine shortly. 😉

EDIT- but I want the K totally shirt too.  Decisions!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

This seriously needs to happen every now and then. I'd wear GGD shirts all day long. I'm a t-shirt junkie and have NO shame about my GGD lifestyle. Lol 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

ryanripley

@Admin next time you do something like this, you should offer the members here the opportunity to submit art :woot: the talent around here is incredible :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

I want all of these but I don't really wear graphic tees :oprah:

Don't visit my profile

Archived