đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

10 minutes on prime time TV in Israel

Naor Daniel

Featured Posts

Bazaar

It's sad how you guys get political when it comes to Israel, you really need to stay on topic... 

And that's what I'll do... I get very excited every time I see Gaga on TV, they don't talk much about her here. Tho the circumstances are quite sad but she's really a hot topic here and a lot of people are grateful to here that she talks about Fibro and that more people are getting exposed to it. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Laceface

Seriously, bringing up Israel vs. Palestine on a positive Gaga thread :smh: completely unjustified. OT: There was also a phone in on the main breakfast show in the UK discussing Fibro & other chronic conditions, praising Gaga for bringing light to the subject 

7 hours ago, Enceladus said:

Yaaas!

she had 10 minutes on German tv about the documentary too on Thursday. It was also really positive :)

which channel was that on?:)

LadyGagaTampon
7 hours ago, tthen said:

I've been meaning to get a WP so yea (mod please WP me I wanna complain about something)

As an Arab, **** off! :lolly:

Very mature and progressive.. :awkney:

9 minutes ago, LadyGagaTampon said:

Very mature and progressive.. :awkney:

Just like arab states. That’s why 70 years into its existence Israel has achieved a developed economy and high quality culture while its neighboors are still whining that they lost the war they started.

OT: So happy shes gaining relevancy in Israel and other states again!

LetsGetHigh
49 minutes ago, Dolev said:

Just like arab states. That’s why 70 years into its existence Israel has achieved a developed economy and high quality culture while its neighboors are still whining that they lost the war they started.

OT: So happy shes gaining relevancy in Israel and other states again!

Don't be ****ing dumb and start saying ignorant stuff. Israel is the one who started wars with most Arab countries to try and steal their lands. 

OT: Love my WW fave. 

Ronlop
20 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Don't be ****ing dumb and start saying ignorant stuff. Israel is the one who started wars with most Arab countries to try and steal their lands. 

OT: Love my WW fave. 

Hold on for a second. Let's get this ****ing straight.

It's the Arabs that attacked the Jewish community after Israel's Declaration Of Independence in 1948. It's Jordan, Egypt, Iraq and Syria that attacked Israel in 1948 and 1967.  It's the Arabs that did not agree to the 1967 settlement.  Not the other way around.

When did Israel ever try to steal Iraq's land or Tunisia for that matter? What you said is absolutely ridiculous and is either rooted in lack of knowledge or antisemitism. 

LetsGetHigh
30 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

Hold on for a second. Let's get this ****ing straight.

It's the Arabs that attacked the Jewish community after Israel's Declaration Of Independence in 1948. It's Jordan, Egypt, Iraq and Syria that attacked Israel in 1948 and 1967.  It's the Arabs that did not agree to the 1967 settlement.  Not the other way around.

When did Israel ever try to steal Iraq's land or Tunisia for that matter? What you said is absolutely ridiculous and is either rooted in lack of knowledge or antisemitism. 

I live in Lebanon and Israel has done many things to try and steal my country's land. I live next to Israel. I am allowed to be against that shitty greedy government. I know more than you do because I live it. 

OT: Love me a legend. 

radioactive

I live in Israel and I do not support the government. I do support the idea of a jewish state because... where else would I live :cryga: but yeah, it’s a very problematic country, it just annoys me when people also hate the people who live in it but oh well :madge:

OT:WHY TF THEY SAID JOANNE FLOPPED EXCUSE ME NO DELETE YOUR CHANNEL 

Stan Is My Name
10 hours ago, Naor Daniel said:

Why do you guys feel the need to comment about the country? Aside from political stuff we are people and want to live in peace and have a normal life. This site is so hostile. 

I'm just pressed that they can't recognize Gaga's talent anymore :madge:

Haroon is coming to kill me D:

Nicogly
12 hours ago, Cocaine Heart said:

Queen of being recognized by Apartheid states. 

how simplistic of you. Dont let the media manipulate you so much. Israel gives the most jobs and aid to Palestinia. If only you knew what goes behind doors............ 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived