💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Question About - Out Of Control

MiKEE

Featured Posts

Not to be rude but... no one is going to sell an unreleased GaGa song for $250. Even $2,500 is too cheap.

Says the little boy who bought Animal for $500 and shared it with us for $200

:hug:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think OOC isn't that holy rarity anymore. All TFM & BTW outtakes are much more rarer. It's just my point of view. I still want to have the "Move It" song at some point of my life , I don't even know how it's called. ):

If I'd just know where I could buy songs, I'd do that for sure. I live in a rich family, so it's not a big problem :/

MonsterVlad

I think OOC isn't that holy rarity anymore. All TFM & BTW outtakes are much more rarer. It's just my point of view. I still want to have the "Move It" song at some point of my life , I don't even know how it's called. ):

If I'd just know where I could buy songs, I'd do that for sure. I live in a rich family, so it's not a big problem :/

It's called "Miss It B4 You Kiss It" :)

Benji

If I was to predict when we're getting new leaks, I would say -

Text You Pictures (Over summer/Early Autumn)

Out Of Control (Late Winter/Early 2013 Spring)

Quicksand (Late 2013)

Quicksand (Late 2013)

no offense, but that means very little. TYP has been "close to leaking" since december, so i don't believe annnnything i hear anymore. but anyway, OOC proooobably won't leak before quicksand.

minajatrois

no offense, but that means very little. TYP has been "close to leaking" since december, so i don't believe annnnything i hear anymore. but anyway, OOC proooobably won't leak before quicksand.

:giveup:

MonsterVlad

Well, that's what GagaUtopia said x)

They're not the only source who said it ;)

Quicksand (Late 2013)

tumblr_lnn48cVAjO1qdlkgg.gif

Says the little boy who bought Animal for $500 and shared it with us for $200

:hug:

That's because 1) it was through iLeaks and 2) that was before the prices were inflated.

Does the fact that I bought Superstar for $250 defunct the fact that the prices are now thousands, even tens of thousands of dollars? No.

That's because 1) it was through iLeaks and 2) that was before the prices were inflated.

Does the fact that I bought Superstar for $250 defunct the fact that the prices are now thousands, even tens of thousands of dollars? No.

Thanks that you bought it, really like the song !

FrozenKookie

Read many facts/infos here. Underground business in music industry is really heavy than I could imagine even tho it's just a matter of "copying".

I'm still waiting for OOC, I really love this song so much.

display name

OOC proooobably won't leak before quicksand.

Praise da lord for dat. :nails:

Benji

No offense taken and I'm not claiming it is, I'm just going by what people have said to me and what has been posted on GGD/ggd. Text You Pictures is close to leaking, it's on the verge of getting in the hands of the type of people who would leak it, in fact some of these people already have it. I think OOC has a good chance of leaking before Quicksand, I think at the moment it has a higher price in general but it is dropping a lot more from what I understand.. We need an expert to come in and sort this out :giveup:

Archived