❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Question About - Out Of Control

MiKEE

Featured Posts

MoneyFameSex

whats so good about the song? I always skip it cause its so boring..........

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's because 1) it was through iLeaks and 2) that was before the prices were inflated.

Does the fact that I bought Superstar for $250 defunct the fact that the prices are now thousands, even tens of thousands of dollars? No.

Just because the asshole that is Burim "sells" fo those prices, doesn't mean everyone else does.

And the post was to thank you, it's the s-xiest Gaga song to be honest. :hug::kisses:

And Super Star?!

:kisses:

Paper Planes

Leave.

JK :hug:

But seriously. Leave.

delete it fat

Gagz

I didn't even bother putting it on my iPod :toofunny:

MoneyFameSex

Leave.

JK :hug:

But seriously. Leave.

its not the best song in the world boo

I didn't even bother putting it on my iPod

lmfaooo

tuplissxx

Fake ass b---h on atrl trying to spread old fan edits.

And its my edit! lol I worked hard on that untagged version.. :P

You guys do realize if you continuously post threads, and beg for songs it lowers your chances of getting them, correct? Just look at Burim, OOC was fairly cheap, and then the two snippets leaked and the community went on a witch hunt trying to get it, so that skyrocketed the price. The BEST thing you could do is shut up about the songs you want, and wait patiently.

You guys do realize if you continuously post threads, and beg for songs it lowers your chances of getting them, correct? Just look at Burim, OOC was fairly cheap, and then the two snippets leaked and the community went on a witch hunt trying to get it, so that skyrocketed the price. The BEST thing you could do is shut up about the songs you want, and wait patiently.

:tea:

Gaga is Life

It would be just so very amazing if we got a few leaks soon. I'm hoping my hoping is enough. But it may not be though.

tuplissxx

It would be just so very amazing if we got a few leaks soon. I'm hoping my hoping is enough. But it may not be though.

:cryga:

• 2 months later...

someone i know has cancer and is dying. they said theyre leaving me 120 some thousand dollars... anyone know where to buy some songs? :ohwell: terrible i know.. haha

Ellie Goulding

someone i know has cancer and is dying. they said theyre leaving me 120 some thousand dollars... anyone know where to buy some songs? :ohwell: terrible i know.. haha

why did you bump this tho

RAMROD

wat. save tge munniez for ur future son!

Bootleg song purchase is for the wealthy :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Uh

Archived