Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga donating $1 Million to relief efforts for Hurricanes & Earthquake

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

ImpossiblePrincess

She's so generous I love her :heart:

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stefani Gaga
33 minutes ago, Haroon said:

@Stefani Gaga merged your topic here :) 

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

fede ARTPOP

Shook. 1million is so much. :diane:

Idk how I feel about she tweeting about...but I hope more artist/millionares were charitable as her. :kara:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Lextyr97
2 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Idk how I feel about she tweeting about...but I hope more artist/millionares were charitable as her. :kara:

Not trying to drag you at all I promise. Just to make you feel a little better about her tweeting:

It could raise awareness. Other celebrities could see her doing it and want to follow suit. Also, people kept dragging her in the Trump tweet asking what she's doing. Well... The public have their answer. Mostly to shut those people up. She's doing more than enough of her part

LordEnigma

It’s funny how all of you were bashing the Kardashian’s for giving $500k to Irma... but now that Gaga has donated $1 million to multiple relief efforts, she’s suddenly the most generous person on the planet :awkney:

Can we just applaud people for being charitable no matter what they give?

LordEnigma
58 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

There’s already been many artists/celebrities who have given money.

thatfoxyfeeling

Her tweet has over 115k likes, her social media presence is increasing. :applause:

Pop Music

She is honestly an amazing person inside and out. Ik us monsters have known for years but i'm kinda glad the GP is learning that as well. She has honestly helped this world in ways that we probably won't even realize for years to come. I'm glad she is my idol the one I fell in love with for her life changing music and outfits and who I continue to love for being an amazing human being.

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Iluvartpop

It's so amazing what she is doing. And I bet that she has done many of such kind acts in the past as well in silence. She's a really kind person at heart. :hug:

NotDoctor

Get ready for the new smash remix of Million Reasons:

She's giving them a million dollars,

Give them a million dollars,

Giving them a million dollars,

About a million dollars.

😂 I'm sorry

holy scheisse
14 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I have learned enough in my 30+ years of living, if I chose to help another places more especially when they are isolated hy sea and in need of help what can you say about it? :shrug:

It's the fact that you are still valuing one life over another. You don't have to **** on Texas or Florida, where I live and where many people suffered horrible damage, to make a point that PR needs help right now. I didn't vote for Trump. So rude.

11 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

I think she’s donating way more than that but is only disclosing the million to raise awareness 

Her biggest impact is raising awareness, because she has such great reach.  She toured with UNICEF years ago, visiting many countries in need.  She brought to light things like the need for an orphanage in India.  If she paid for that, she would not mention because she doesn't use her charity to enhance her own image.  Her impact in the world by raising awareness is huge.  It's the reason Prince William wants to meet with Gaga next year to further discuss projects for mental health.  He knows she has the impact to get things done.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived