💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Katy Perry is the Queen of Pre-teen Pop"

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

Remember Katy Perry just a few months ago, when she was reaching for an edgier and more grown-up image?

That sure didn’t last long.

Judging from last night’s first of two TD Garden shows, she’s found her true calling as the queen of pre-teen pop.
The crowd last night (two-thirds full at most) was overwhelmingly grade-schoolers and their parents
, and the show was clearly pitched to that audience: We’re talking about a Pac-Man production number straight out of the Ice Capades. And an onstage phone call to Perry’s mom, who reminded the crowd that there used to be a chocolate factory in Boston. And an inspirational moment where she pulled an 11-year-old fan out of the audience, asked him to make a wish, and led applause when he wished for world peace. And a moment where she invited an older male fan up, and challenged him to a wholesome round of giant basketball. At one point she even asked how many in the audience had just gotten their first phone.But if you happened to like the idea of Perry getting edgier, you were pretty much out of luck: The show didn’t give her a big emotive ballad to sing (the closest it got, “Déjà vu,” was undone by the campy staging). Anybody over 18 would have found this a remarkably soft-core show, but it seemed to strike the right chord for all the first-time concertgoers. Besides, they probably don’t get many chances to stay out this late.

http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainment/music/2017/09/katy_perry_ditches_edgy_aspirations_at_garden

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

The crowd last night (two-thirds full at most) was overwhelmingly grade-schoolers and their parents

:air::air::air::air::air::air:

Thrasher
3 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Besides, they probably don’t get many chances to stay out this late.

This is TOO MUCH :sharon:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, TeenIdle said:

Don't worry, ha Cheek 2 Cheek is coming

3.-Boy-kisses-Katy-Perry.jpg

with 

4099272200000578-4530610-image-m-36_1495

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

ALGAYDO

I used to kinda enjoy the media dragging Kettle because I am a flawed, petty gay sometimes. But I’m starting to feel kinda bad for her. Literally everyone and their mothers (except for these pre-teens and their soccer moms at the shows) is dragging her through the mud :selena:

TheRoof
3 minutes ago, HOMODRAKE said:

I used to kinda enjoy the media dragging Kettle because I am a flawed, petty gay sometimes. But I’m starting to feel kinda bad for her. Literally everyone and their mothers (except for these pre-teens and their soccer moms at the shows) is dragging her through the mud :selena:

receipts :selena:

3 minutes ago, HOMODRAKE said:

You just did it again, slightly. :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ALGAYDO
2 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

receipts :selena:

Gurl just look around :selena:

I’ve yet to read anything really positive from the media regarding Katy. Maybe I’m not looking at the right places :selena:

Archived