💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

HDD: Miley's new album to sell 30k

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

doppelganger

Shockingly huge flop for Miley (sad because I actually like the direction she is taking with her album- though I haven't heard it yet). Shania is a queen though. Come On Over is the quintessential country-pop crossover album (Shania+Mutt Lange = unbeatable combination). Tour bundle or not, these people are actually paying to see her in concert and the fact the numbers are comparable to Witness says a lot about her selling power.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount
14 hours ago, swakby said:

After listening to all three albums, I must say, Demi really deserves that #1..

I know that Shania is a legend and all but that album .. it's not the comeback record everyone was hoping for. As of Miley, I still have mixed feelings about the album and her new look. It's like, the shift was too sharp. I just don't buy it.

If you  know Miley, you'd know that Younger Now is truly her.

FATCAT

"Music sucks now because my music isn't charting well"

The new scene queen is here, ladies.

Purr more, hiss less.

JohnWayne92

I also feel like album sales have been on a steep decline with streaming services being ao popular. 

Most casual music fans dont even realize what songs are on what album. They just like the songs as they come out on the radio. 

JohnWayne92
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

"Music sucks now because my music isn't charting well"

The new scene queen is here, ladies.

This song is garbage.

GhettoFabulous
11 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

This song is garbage.

N E WAYS you’re entitled to your wrong opinion 😍

YeehawKylie

Honestly, glad Shania will win the week given her long break. I think the two best releases this week took the top two spots. A little surprised Demi is so low. Streaming and pure sales, I figured would be good for the album. I went to Target yesterday and they were cleared out of TMYLM but had all other new releases in stock.

ItsTommyBitch

I just listened... Literally, I only liked Younger Now, Malibu, Inspired (but its 100% better live), Thinkin' and  Miss You So Much... Under 50% of the record :giveup: 

Very disappointed.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Economy
22 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

Exactly. I was wondering why she decided to release Malibu 20 years ago, wait through the summer and release it now...

She want to destroy her career like Gaga and flop on purpose... :poot:

but has an easier time achieving it than Gaga cuz Gaga is too popular with her gay fans who act like Gaga is the meaning of life just wont quit on her :selena:

monketsharona
3 hours ago, Laceface said:

Shocked and impressed by Shania. 

I'm not to be honest, the girl has three diamond certified albums in the US ^^ 

Laceface
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I'm not to be honest, the girl has three diamond certified albums in the US ^^ 

I guess it's because she's not as big here but wow she has withstood the test of time :worship2:

JohnnyVersace

That's pretty shocking tbh. 

And I love Younger Now as an album so I feel for her. It seems like she poured a lot of emotion and pain into it. :diane:

Archived