💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

TF: Gaga or Interscope

Twitter

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, Benji said:

I just don't get where you've got this information from? A lot of The Fame was mutual decisions.

I gathered information from several online sources and experience from being a fan during the time. And your right there were a lot mutual agreements, but there were several discussions on what was planned. Poker Face was in consideration but wasn't looked as the second single. It was only until Gaga sent it to Interscope and when Just Dance gained popularity. But thanks for sharing your opinion. :hug:

vinster13
31 minutes ago, sillynate said:

The way it is is perfect because the first 6 songs have videos :sis: so great to look at if you're new

"oh look the first 6 songs have videos!" 

:sis:

Queen of half done visual albums 

3 minutes ago, KING said:

I gathered information from several online sources and experience from being a fan during the time. And your right there were a lot mutual agreements, but there were several discussions on what was planned. Poker Face was in consideration but wasn't looked as the second single. It was only until Gaga sent it to Interscope and when Just Dance gained popularity. But thanks for sharing your opinion. :hug:

Where though? I've been a fan a since 2008 and been active here since 2009 and the facts you've put don't ring any bells for me :air:

27 minutes ago, River said:

Ugly, Clean, Poor was a single..

It was a promotional single.

35 minutes ago, Applesause said:

should never have chosen Eh, Eh. Starstruck would of slayed in 2008-09

Eh,Eh wasn't a single in the states.

malazam
1 hour ago, KING said:

What Originally Happened

1. Just Dance 

2. Poker Face

3. Eh Eh

4. Love Game

5. Paparazzi

Starstruck instead of Eh Eh 

and a 6th single Summerboy

let's go back in time

another shot before we kiss the other side

malazam
25 minutes ago, KING said:

Well it took 7 months to PF top the Hot 100

another shot before we kiss the other side

Archived