💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

LADY GAGA: Joanne World Tour Book

Chromatic

Featured Posts

Chromatic

After about two weeks of HQ image hunting, numerous drafts and scrapped ideas, I've finally finished my Joanne World Tour Book!

00.jpg

Some of y'all might be thinking, ''bitch, that took you hell of a lot of time..'' - and yes! It did. I've had a lot of problems with my computer, and had some difficulties deciding which style I wanted to go with. Besides that I've also had some personal health issues, (both mental and physical) that have been pulling me down for some weeks now.. but I really wanted to finish this project, 'cause I know a lot of people were interested!

Here's a link for an online flipbook version. I dont know why, but for some reason this service makes the quality quite awful. See it here.

Click here to be redirected to a folder with all graphics and photos (high quality!) available for download!

A big thanks to everyone who has been supporting me on doing this project, and credit goes out to all the photographers who took these pictures.

Spoiler

** A link for a folder with all pages and graphics untagged will be uploaded soon!

Feel free to share my work, but since there's no tags (apart from the cover..) please do not claim this to be yours, and at least give me some form of credit. I worked really hard on this.

Chromatic
Just now, Century said:

This just reminded me to work on mine :sweat:

I've been super busy editing together my Joanne World Tour DVD. Great work!

You're always working on great stuff.. ;) So excited!

Just now, Lucas said:

You're always working on great stuff.. ;) So excited!

I can give you a sneak peek at a song I'm working on if you'd like :giggle: 

Chromatic
Just now, Century said:

I can give you a sneak peek at a song I'm working on if you'd like :giggle: 

Slide into my DM's 💩

JustinTrudeau

Is there a way to pay for this? It's great quality :diane:

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Chromatic
7 minutes ago, ZarinStar said:

Is there a way to pay for this? It's great quality :diane:

No, this is totally free. Keep an eye on the thread, I'll be uploading a folder with all pictures soon! :kara:

Spoiler

Though, I am working on a donation-system, that'll be used for some of my future (and some secret/exclusive..) projects!

JustinTrudeau
Just now, Lucas said:

No, this is totally free. Keep an eye on the thread, I'll be uploading a folder with all pictures soon! :kara:

Hide contents

Though, I am working on a donation-system, that'll be used for some of my future (and some secret/exclusive..) projects!

Where can I donate? Patreon? :O

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Archived