💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion: Joanne hits 1/2 billion streams on Spotify

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

yASSsss
2 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Gaga can't be awful at acting in a musical which the character almost resembles her road to fame. The least she could do is being mediocre. That's possibly a hater. From what I've heard from all those rumors, she gave an exceptional performance, better than the movie itself.:bon:

another member on awardswatch forum said this-

"All I know is that Gaga is comin' straight for that Oscar. An "unstoppable" performance."

idk what to believe anymore :sweat: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nattuggla
21 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

From atrl-

“So A Star Is Born was screened last night in Pasadena and some insiders are saying that the movie is decent, that Bradley Cooper is quite good (idk at acting or directing), Sam Elliott serves his best acting and could've been running for an Oscar if the movie was being released in September.

As for Gaga's acting.... one guy said that she's decent too, her eyes are magnettic and she pulls through with charisma even tho sometimes stumbles in some dramatic moments. The other said that she's awful and she's gonna sweep at the Razzies. The first guy also said that the audience connected well with the film and liked it or smth.

Still waiting for his answer about the soundtrack”

:selena:

Probably a Katycat or Madonnafan. Such dedicated haters. :diane:

yASSsss
Just now, JR Gg said:

They think Gaga could be the first to win both an Oscar and a Razzie for the same performance I'm dying :sharon:

this forum is so much fun. :ladyhaha: I just signed up  :sis: 

yASSsss

whew,faith restored :pray: 

"They didn't say much. Definitely praises for the music. No real word on Bradley's performance or direction but apparently Gaga is just ****ing amazing."

1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

"They didn't say much. Definitely praises for the music. No real word on Bradley's performance or direction but apparently Gaga is just ****ing amazing."

Apparently some member there went to watch. Everyone was asking him to PM :toofunny: Go PM him little detective and share some tea here :giveup:

DonnieDarko
2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Katy's sales breakdown leaked so far. From her 250k pure sales 147k were from the ticket bundle.

:rip:

So she sold like 100k pure sales. 

PabloDaBlowfish
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Katy's sales breakdown leaked so far. From her 250k pure sales 147k were from the ticket bundle.

255k.

yASSsss

at least we can be sure that the music is great. everyone who've watched the movie seems to be loving it :pray: 

DonnieDarko

Well, Cooper is praised too. Even to the point where they’re saying he could win or get a nom for best actor, IF the movie was released on the original date. The consensus seems to be that the May release date isn’t actually the best.

Tan Fei
25 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

praises on music is good enough tbh :diane:

SergenGokdag
4 hours ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

Gaga has sold as of 25,000,000 albums worldwide (pure) 

But if Interscope certify all of her albums worldwide. It would have been a 40,000,000 PURE ALBUMS!!!!

Nvm

Diamond Heart 💎

GagaMyBlood95
33 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

This is unfortunately the reality, and the tour isn't even sold out.. I mean, she needs to get it together for the next era.

yASSsss
53 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

Probably a Katycat or Madonnafan. Such dedicated haters. :diane:

I just went through his post history and found this-

"considering how awful gaga was in american horror story, i don't expect a lot from this. and she is no judy"

:neyde: 

• PartySick locked and unpinned this topic

Archived