Featured Posts

Gypsy Life
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Lorde
Miley
Taylor
Ed Sheeran
Bruno Mars

Now that they threw in all genders into Pop Vocal Performance, it's actually a HIGHLY competitve category.

Miley is no competition in any category

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsy Life
2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Ok but Christmas is only in 8 weeks, even if it sold 3k up until Christmas, it would still be at 596,000.

Sweaty xmas is in 13 weeks. Do you live in the future or what

3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I had a brief forgetting of how time works lmao

Anyway she's going to pass 200,000 in Joanne's 2017 album sales this week :applause: 

nswain1110
8 minutes ago, GagaStan95 said:

I think BEST POP VOCAL PERFORMANCE is on lock, who other should win? 

Kesha could be a strong contender for Praying - the song was universally acclaimed

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Just now, nswain1110 said:

Kesha could be a strong contender for Praying - the song was universally acclaimed

Love her but I wish she was able to hit that high note in real life though. :classy:

6 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Lorde
Miley
Taylor
Ed Sheeran
Bruno Mars

Now that they threw in all genders into Pop Vocal Performance, it's actually a HIGHLY competitve category.

I think Ed is the biggest competition because... you know, its Ed lol. Kesha could be a nominee too but the Grammys dont like her that much I guess. Also her live performances of Praying are just "ok" compared to the studio version

Supersonic
5 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Miley is no competition in any category

I mean she surprisingly got nominated for Bangerz, it's not something I would rule out. :poot:

4 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Sweaty xmas is in 13 weeks. Do you live in the future or what

It's in 12 weeks, I counted this time very slowly and now I'm sure. :poot:

2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Anyway she's going to pass 200,000 in Joanne's 2017 album sales this week :applause: 

Christmas is in 12 weeks. If she steadily sells 2k until Christmas she will be at 598,000. If she sells 3k steadily she will be at 608,000 at Christmas. I hope it does sell as steady.

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Doncho said:

I think Ed is the biggest competition because... you know, its Ed lol. Kesha could be a nominee too but the Grammys dont like her that much I guess. Also her live performances of Praying are just "ok" compared to the studio version

The live performances don't matter a crock of sh*t, "Best Pop Vocal Performance" just means "Best Pop Song with Somebody who sings on it". Otherwise Ed Sheeran wouldn't be nominated either. :poot:

Supersonic

Grammys might surprise this year and nominate the female streaming queens this year (Zara Larsson, Bebe Rexha & Alessia Cara) :poot:

Gypsy Life
3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I mean she surprisingly got nominated for Bangerz, it's not something I would rule out. :poot:

It's in 12 weeks, I counted this time very slowly and now I'm sure. :poot:

Christmas is in 12 weeks. If she steadily sells 2k until Christmas she will be at 598,000. If she sells 3k steadily she will be at 608,000 at Christmas. I hope it does sell as steady.

You forgot to count xmas week though :reductive:

I'm sure it'll do more than 10k on xmas week and thanksgiving week each.

• PartySick pinned this topic
  • PartySick locked and unpinned this topic

Archived